[H][Rp] Redwood Tribe <Recruitment>

New forum bump!

Now just to get all the old stickies back…

We also have emojis now!

:cow::cow::cow:

5 Likes

Was fun seeing you all on the battle ocean tonight. I never seen a steer swim, and think I at least kept one of you long enough to drown…I did.

4 Likes

I love seeing you all out there and being able to RP fight it out. I was wondering if it would have been possible to get closer to the “Leader” and throw down the duel banner just to challenge.
I love the grand bizarre because we have all that room to do the fighting unlike Boralus does not have as much open space. I am not sure if I have the right character up that I am posting from but this is Mokalyn/Bahka. /shrug
/HUGS.

4 Likes

Are you looking to start a new class? I have you tried a Tauren or a High Mountain, if not, go check out the various classes the Tauren and High Mountain have to offer and join the Redwood Tribe as we explore the lore of the Shu’halo, go on GREAT Hunts, sit around a campfire and listening to Tall Tales.
We are the Redwood Tribe and we welcome you home. :cow::heart::cow:

2 Likes

Last night was Rites of Passage for several of our new initiates! It was a great success for all of them and it is wonderful to see the Tribe grow. The Earth Mother watches over Redwood!

1 Like

You (and by you, I mean me) were such a handsome troll.

Zigra,
Go Bulls!

2 Likes

Just a reminder that Redwood Tribe is recruiting Shu’halo of Mulgore and Highmountain with activities monthly, including Great Hunt, Tall Tales, Rites of Passage and both PVP and PVE activities. Med-High RP. Come join us!

:cow2::cow2::cow2:For the Herd!

2 Likes

Redwood Tribe actively recruiting. Adding raid nights to Monday night, and more rp-pvp being added to the calendar. And announcing the next Kick Fish competition coming up in February!

1 Like

Had some good WPvP with this group! Much respect :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We certainly hope to see more soon. Wonderful to strive valiantly against respected foes!

2 Likes

Do you only take strictly IC applicants? I’m a seasoned RPer, but haven’t bothered to invest any thought or time in my characters yet since I don’t know if I’m sticking around (I’m a lurker from WrA who wants to do more than just RP). If your guild has an OOC rank, I’d love to come give you guys a try!

1 Like

We do have an ooc rank and would love to have you check us out.

1 Like

Dazar’alor bump! The tribe stands ready to continually push the Alliance back within their borders and ensure the Horde may retain their own!

All land be trol… tauren land!

3 Likes

#forthehorde
#fortheherd
#RedwoodTribe
#FORTHEBEEFYONES - I mean Shu’halos!

1 Like

I’m fairly new to the server but I’ve already seen how organized and regal this guild can be!

3 Likes

Is the needed but not required class list in the first post still accurate ?

2 Likes

I have hooves and horns. Can I join? I promise I’m not an Alliance spy.

2 Likes

For the most part, yes. We still lack the ones listed as mains. Some of us have alts to cover them, but are typically not geared/ready to participate.

Horns seem to angle the wrong way. Some corrective surgery should help with that. Get back to us after that.

2 Likes

A lot of activity continues for the tribe and all are welcome to our Tuesday night tours, walk up RP nights in org, great hunt the last Thursday of the month, and several of us will be at the Horde’s Date Auction this Sat. Night.

And if you are a devout Earth Mother loving Shu’halo looking for a tribe check us out. We are always looking to increase the herd!

2 Likes

We are a pretty fun guild if I do say so myself. Shu’halos know how to get a party stomping!!!:cowboy_hat_face::cow::cow2:

2 Likes