[H RP-PVX] The Voldunai Accord

That’s admitting you’re a troll in all but the exact wording…

i know self awareness is a scary feature jaelonas, but some people have it

you should try it sometime

1 Like

See what the forum cabal does to those who displease it?! Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Oh, sorry, I forgot to add the word ‘innocent victims’.

2 Likes

Here’s my question: In your original post, who are you telling to upload any incidents of ERP to the Incidents section of your Discord if only you are able to see it? If only you are seeing this channel, you wouldn’t have worded the statement this way.

2 Likes

Submitted for your approval, a post doomed from the start. The place is Wyrmrest Accord and the time is a figment of your imagination. Imagine a post, a post that has good intentions but horrible executions. Now imagine those executions turning into social executions through the use of public shaming and blacklisting.

Now imagine people bring concerns of this to the OP, and the OP dodges and dives to the bleachers…but not home plate. The word you’re looking for is doom…and you have just crossed…into the Twilight Dragonfl–TWILIGHT ZONE. ZONE. DANG IT BOBBY WE MESS THIS UP EVERY SINGLE TIME!

7 Likes

The big shame about Vulpera is that they are bound to the Horde Garrison, whereas the Alliance Garrison makes a far better bordello.

2 Likes

greyah still cannot watch the lion king

3 Likes

Cole wins, everyone go home

3 Likes

Cole is the superior Troll. I bow to his power.

2 Likes

I literally did not watch it today how did you know

3 Likes