[H-RP/PVP] <The Sunsworn> - Recruiting!

Greetings Ashantia, we do indeed and have a few Illidari within our ranks. Though they uphold a dark legacy they use their prowess and powerful abilities to aid in The Sunsworn’s goals.

2 Likes

Easily my best guild experience since Wrath. Great people, great raid team (8/8 H Uldir), amazing RP storylines and an overall awesome community of people. Come join us!

4 Likes

How does one apply to guild?

3 Likes

I submitted application, but stupidly put wrong first name of Valeis. Should I resubmit?

3 Likes

Resubmitted under correct character.

3 Likes

Joined last night, great group of people.

3 Likes

Nice to have you with us, Visreas!

2 Likes

Bumping for my amazing Sunnies <3

2 Likes

Progression raiding Saturday nights!

2 Likes

Raiding, weekly RP events, and of course the best Guildies around! Come join in on all the fun!

4 Likes

This guild’s pretty cool.

3 Likes

We’re pushing through normal currently. One-shot a few bosses. Also having ongoing current-content storyline RP! Don’t miss on the fun!

2 Likes

Recruitment is still open! Come join The Sunsworn and aid us in pushing back the Alliance!

Read over the thread, and if you are interested sign up for some fun!
~https://www.tinyurl.com/sunswornapp~

2 Likes

Bumping for my Sunnies!

2 Likes

I read this and all the positivity coming from here and I’m writing a character out for this right now. I have the application bookmarked as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its a beautiful new day and new adventures await!

1 Like

A new day has arrived!
New challenges, and new allies…

The Sunsworn welcomes our new Zandalari sisters and brothers. Come join beneath our Banner as one united family against those would seek to destroy our homes and way of life!

The time come, apply now and help us forge a better future!
-tinyurl.com/sunswornapp-

2 Likes

The Sunsworn has been helping the Zandalari since we first arrived on this beautiful island, and now welcomes the Zandalari into their ranks as members of the Horde. Our events this week will be focusing on this warm welcome, so come along!

-tinyurl.com/sunswornapp-

3 Likes

Taz’dingo! It be a new day wit Da Sunsworn. Come join me wit our other brothas and sistas ta fight back de Alliance!

3 Likes

Waow, what a throwback. I was in Sunsworn when yall was on ED.

1 Like