[H-RP/PVP/PVE] <The Sunsworn> is Recruiting!

Due to forum edit restrictions, we’ve gone ahead and made a brand new forum post to showcase our new website! Details and links to the old realm forum post can be found at tinyurl.(com)/thesunsworn.

Hey Moon Guard! Thank you for taking the time to check out our thread! Currently <The Sunsworn> is recruiting all players looking for a fun and laid back RP / PVP community! We are based around Sin’dorei themes and the protection of Quel’thalas. We focus our RP around WPVP and actual PVP combat. We understand that PVP isn’t for everyone and you can STILL APPLY if you are not interested in pvping, as long as there is an IC reason as to why.

We were formally from Emerald Dream, where our guild has had a foundation since Wrath of the Lich King. On top of RP and PVP, we also focus on a raid team that runs current tier, normal and heroic on Saturday nights! We have events happening every week that include the following:

• Guild story D20 events / RP gatherings / Tavern nights

• BG / WPVP / Duel event nights!

• Fun and driven AOTC raid team / Mythic + groups!

• Social activities in discord as well as Minecraft nights!

There is no level / race / pvp / pve experience required to apply! We are always here to help individuals grow in every aspect of the game! However we do ask that our new recruits have a basic understanding of the Warcraft lore, as <The Sunsworn> is a lore abiding guild.

Please visit our wonderful new website at -thesunsworn.(net)- for all IC and OOC guild information, raid progression, newsletters and updates! If you are interested in joining up, please fill out our guild application which can also be found on the website!

If you have any questions regarding our guild, please don’t hesitate to speak to one of our officers or GM’s!

For the Horde! For Quel’thalas!

9 Likes

We have a ton of fun! Come check us out and feel free to reach out here with any questions.

Excited to meet you!

3 Likes

For the Horde!
For Quel’thalas!

The time to join is now! All races of the Horde are welcome and needed in defending our lands and driving back the Alliance from our shores.

3 Likes

What does your raid schedule look like?

1 Like

Currently we Raid Saturday evening, 7 pm - 11 pm server time.

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to check out our forum post. We work hard to maintain a welcoming guild that helps create roleplay and pvp.

2 Likes

Im trying to get back into RPing and this sounds right up my alley! I just made a new pally last night!

3 Likes

I am new to the Horde side of Moon Guard, but working on leveling up a character for possibly maining the red side. This looks fantastic and I would love to perhaps get in touch with you guys once I get some more levels on her!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for all your positive responses! We would love to have you guys when ever you’re ready!

1 Like

Dis a one fine place to be! When de Zandalari needed help de Sunsworn came. Now wi come to aid them. Fi de Horde!

I have a 110 DH but have been gone for a while. I have had some trouble finding my guild home. Might you have room for a noobie RPer, but eager DH?

2 Likes

Of course! Always room for anyone who wishes to RP. Best way to learn is to jump in and have fun. Please take a look over our website, if you like what you see you may apply.

~https://www.thesunsworn.net~

Application is in under name Visrea. Many thanks.

Laid down poor King Rasta last night! Sunsworn is officially 6/9H! Well done everyone! Mecha will surely fall next week! \o/

2 Likes

Join today and fight to keep the Alliance from destroying all we cherish!

~https://www.thesunsworn.net~

1 Like