(H)[RP/PVP/PVE] Defilers of Arathor

09/21/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Moonbae
09/20/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Deaddove
Why is this on the second page?

We were just giving others some spotlight for the moment.

More important question, Moonbae what is with your mog?
09/23/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Deaddove

His mog changes like seasons in Texas.

I felt I needed to lighten up the room a bit, and copy Gown.
09/24/2018 02:47 PMPosted by Moonbae

I felt I needed to lighten up the room a bit, and copy Gown.

Petition to add an egg plant emoji to the Blizzard forums?
The application page isn't working as intended. The web site looks amazing though. Kudos for whomever designed it. It looks truly forsaken.
09/25/2018 09:12 AMPosted by Tulie
The application page isn't working as intended. The web site looks amazing though. Kudos for whomever designed it. It looks truly forsaken.

Yeah, Hremm has been MiA on vacation for a while, so he hasn't been able to address it. Feel free to send me a PM in game.
Let's get this off page 2.
It is like a graveyard up in here. oh wait.
09/27/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Moonbae
It is like a graveyard up in here. oh wait.

Zing
Browsed the website and it's pretty neat, keep at it. Out of curiosity, what info on there, could be taken/known IC for a Horde character and what would be known/not known for an Alliance character?
09/27/2018 11:23 PMPosted by Rakzin
Browsed the website and it's pretty neat, keep at it. Out of curiosity, what info on there, could be taken/known IC for a Horde character and what would be known/not known for an Alliance character?

Most of what's on there wouldn't be known for an Alliance character, sans SI:7 of course, with the exception of location, perhaps, and maybe the intent of their operation for a common soldier.

As for Horde, I believe there would be a lot more flexibility - specifically with other military-esq. guilds seeing as if two were to be in the same location at the same time more than likely the two forces would've talked over who they are, their own individual plans, why they're there, and dispersed that information to their troops.

The only thing that's a grey area on there are the character stories. Depending on the content, and the person behind the character, they might be okay with the content being more widespread, but since a good portion of them are origin stories from years ago, I'd keep those off-limits.
09/28/2018 07:39 AMPosted by Caldrice
09/27/2018 11:23 PMPosted by Rakzin

Most of what's on there wouldn't be known for an Alliance character, sans SI:7 of course, with the exception of location, perhaps, and maybe the intent of their operation for a common soldier.

As for Horde, I believe there would be a lot more flexibility - specifically with other military-esq. guilds seeing as if two were to be in the same location at the same time more than likely the two forces would've talked over who they are, their own individual plans, why they're there, and dispersed that information to their troops.

The only thing that's a grey area on there are the character stories. Depending on the content, and the person behind the character, they might be okay with the content being more widespread, but since a good portion of them are origin stories from years ago, I'd keep those off-limits.

Cool thanks for the info!
We found a nice troll last night. He partied with us in Heyman's Hideaway. We had to keep coming up for air on the way there. We're respectful for those deficient in underwater capabilities, you see. Fascinating how quickly he got drunk and how willing he was to touch the giant death leviathan afterward. Curious creatures, those. Trolls and leviathan. Many lovely notes made. Unfortunately they're all wet now, so we'll have to try it again. Does anyone have tips on how to w̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶i̶z̶e tame leviathan?

With love,
Mutt xoxo
You Forsaken appear to be suffering from extreme post traumatic stress syndrome and are lashing out violently against the world for a disassociative condition that has transferred your hatred at the Scourge for killing you to hatred at the living for having what you cannot have. I recommend a full week of group therapy.
Hatred's a strong word. How can I hate that which is useful? How can I hate that which will eventually become one of us? The world of undeath is wildly better than the life I led- the things I'd ever miss are few and far between and the full, prosperous days of my world now keep me from ever ruminating on the past. Perhaps you ought to give undeath a spin? It's irreversible, for now, yet I somehow feel you'll regret it less than you'd think.

If you're interested in doing so, see me. I'm currently leaking various alcohols and seawater in Ar'gorok, at the moment, but give me a day or so and I'll be right as rain and returned to my properly moist state.

If you're uninterested, we'll see you after you've gone to your grave. Perhaps one of us will put you there, hm? Rest well and keep all your parts intact, I may have need of them.
09/30/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Ladekahn
You Forsaken appear to be suffering from extreme post traumatic stress syndrome and are lashing out violently against the world for a disassociative condition that has transferred your hatred at the Scourge for killing you to hatred at the living for having what you cannot have. I recommend a full week of group therapy.

Who needs a beating heart, when you don't need to eat, drink, breathe, or sleep?
Congratulations to all those who were promoted last night! Keep up the good work.
Question, if a Forsaken were to preach reconnecting with our past, caution with our present Warchief, and embracing a possible near future of replacing Her for the good of our undead interest, would you guys carry on as ever?

After all, we are not trying to coordinate any sort of extreme action against the status quo. Just ensure that the Forsaken community doesn't lean to one side too hard.
10/02/2018 06:31 PMPosted by Noslferatu
Question, if a Forsaken were to preach reconnecting with our past, caution with our present Warchief, and embracing a possible near future of replacing Her for the good of our undead interest, would you guys carry on as ever?

After all, we are not trying to coordinate any sort of extreme action against the status quo. Just ensure that the Forsaken community doesn't lean to one side too hard.

It would be hard not to carry on as usual, to be fair. While some Forsaken share sentiments of wanting to return to days of old - to fall into nostalgia - it doesn't change the fact that the current Warchief, and leader of the Forsaken, has spiraled the Horde into a war that would've been inevitable, but not to this magnitude.

Keeping this in mind, DoA is a Forsaken military guild, meaning that regardless of how well-meaning we could be towards an idealized nostalgic past, most of us would technically be considered war criminals either way you cut it if some peace were to be achieved through the dethroning of our current Warchief.

That being said, these ideas are welcome in the guild, but aren't necessarily practical with the current political climate. Undercity has fallen - Arathor is in a constant state of escalated war - and as such there's not really much time for revolutionary ideologies whenever every day is spent under a "fight or flight" reflex.

All of our members IC, ideally, want the best for the Forsaken. Though, at this moment the "best" is jumping into the fray against a bloodthirsty war machine that would rather see the Forsaken exterminated for being unnatural monsters in their eyes instead of a people who were cursed into this existence.

I believe that view of fighting tooth, nail, spine, and claw would've been heavily reinforced after the fall of Capital City for Banshee Queen loyalists - especially if many of the Forsaken in the Northern Eastern Kingdoms weren't privy to what Sylvanas had done to Teldrassil.
I see, though I don't think extermination of the Forsaken is the goal for the Alliance. No matter, your take is of a balance. It is good to know.