[H-RP-PvE] Stonehammer Clan

The Stonehammer Clan is now recruiting!!!

But…who is the Stonehammer Clan?

The Stonehammer Clan is a Clan themed guild based out of the ‘Wailing Caverns’ in the Northern Barrens. It is dedicated to protecting the Barrens and the surrounding regions from any threats, be that encroaching centaur or over-ambitious humans.

What races are welcome inside the Stonehammer Clan?

All races are welcome! We accept all in our bid to protect the lands we call home

What kind of guild are you?

We are heavy RP. However, we are also forming a raid group to push Normal Nathria. We are looking for DPS, but we already have enough hunters plz and thank you. No formal PvP group has been established, but we are always open to creating one if the interest is there

Are you a bunch of a$$holes?

Well, kind of, but not really. We are LGBTQ+ safe space as well as 18+, so there are lots of mature conversations and themes, so keep that in mind.

Well, that all sounds great! Where do I sign strange man on the forums?

You can message any member of the guild and they should be able to help you out!

5 Likes

Mahk’cha!! I am Gowkron of the Stonehammer Clan. Together alongside our allies within the Barrens I fight to ensure that the tribes and clans are safe. This I vow on my honor and my life. For Azeroth!

Many of you may remember the Stonehammer Clan from long ago, from the traditional Gund’hargs that we hosted deep within the Stonetalon Mountains were many from around the server gathered to feast and celebrate! We are that same clan and we still hold true to our ways. Although there are a bunch of new members, many old members have returned, myself included and we have a new leader: Chieftain Keyhlar of the Stonehammer Clan.

5 Likes

WELCOME BACK STONEHAMMER! I am so happy and excited to see you guys again officially. I remember our first meetings and the warm welcome the SHC gave the Vol’kar when we were just starting out. Time flies.

1 Like

High Warlord Jan-Mak! Thank you friend, The Stonehammer Clan remembers our friendship and honors our alliance with the Volkar Legion. Stone Endures!!

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome back! It is nice to see the name still holds a place in the hearts of the horde. We hope to do the name proud and carry on new and old traditions. We are just beginning to take our first major step back into the world. I look forward to meeting new clansman and friends in the future.

K’Ehleyr, Chieftain of The Stonehammer Clan

2 Likes

May the spirits be ever with you while you defend the Horde’s lands!

I look forward to some day standing side by side with the Stonehammer Clan on the battle field!

For The Horde!

1 Like

The Stonehammer Clan. Now that is a name I have not heard in a long time. Welcome back! Wish your guild well !

1 Like

I recall having an undead warrior, Seraphilla, in Stonehammer Clan when I was very new to rp . I learned a lot back then. I certainly recommend it.

2 Likes

Thank you, High-Warlord. We wish to see the Vol’kar very soon! Blood and Honor, friend! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back. Never heard of the Stonehammers. Is this like an orc-style rp guild?

1 Like

Hello there. I am one of the original leaders of Stonehammer from many years ago. I wanted to hop in here and just say that while I am surprised to see the guild and lore back (in whatever capacity that may be) I do hope that the current leadership can create something for themselves that will enrich the community where I failed to many years ago due to many subpar choices as a leader on my part. I stepped down for many reasons and thought the guild was dead to be frank. Though I am no longer a part of the guild in anyway and whatever content I had created back in the day is theirs to do with at this point what they want, I wish good luck to the current Stonehammer!

May your creative endeavors be fruitful and your stories impactful!

(Edit for spelling)

1 Like

I did not know that, Kanatu.

I remember the Stonehammer Guild when they started here. They had some really fun people. Glad to see someone has taken up the banner again. I wish them all the best. Happy to see more people in the Barrens!

2 Likes

The Stonehammer Clan welcome all races. Mahk’cha!

1 Like

Kanatu, thank you for your kind words. Though we are a new generation we have full intentions to take the name with pride and reverence. I am looking forward to seeing us grow in members and see where the stories will take us. Though some members were mistakenly missed, as I learned today, we did gain approval from other members to continue with their blessings. We will be taking the clan in a new direction and I do hope you look at us in the future with approval.

Thank you everyone for your kind words as well. I am excited with the changes we have made while still being a welcome environment for new and older players to role play. We are still in a soft opening, but we are moving fast on recruitment with a goal of 25 individual members by the end of spring.

1 Like