[H-RP] Of Wolves and War (Wolmaw Clan - Recruiting)

The brown skinned Orc made his way through Orgrimmar, staring as if a child at the buildings and the other denizens of the Horde. His years of battle keeping him following the flow of the crowds around him. He didn’t know one end of the city from the other, didn’t know from where he had just come, or to where he was going, he just went. Had it been days since he started this trek or merely hours? He was uncertain, and unconcerned. When he was hungry, there was always somewhere nearby to obtain food and drink, and then right back to wandering with the crowds. Some of the green skinned orcs sneered at his awestruck features, others smiled genuinely. They were a strange lot. The Tauren interested him more than the other races, as they seemed less inclined to violence and war, yet were almost unmatched in the contests he had witnessed.

The wandering Orc stopped in front of a hut near the keep and caught the eye of the lone green orc under its canopy.

“Clan?” The old green skinned Orc barked.

“Uh. I am Mag’har!” The wanderer proclaimed proudly.

“Thats nice, kid. Couldnt tell by the brown skin and all… Clan?” The old orc said in a very bored tone.

“I… I haven’t one…” the wandering orc stammered, suddenly less sure of himself.

“Sort it out, and come back when you do.” The old orc replied with a monotone of annoyance as he gestured the young wanderer away.

The wanderer walked away slowly, asking directions toward the Mag’har encampment from the smiling faces he met. Eventually finding his way back to his people, he began to ask the elders about the clans. He had heard stories of the clans and the Iron Horde, but he was unsure what clan to claim.

He spent days around the campfires, learing of his blood, learning more of the clans. Their legends, their disgraces.

He began to speak with others of like mind. Those who wished to shed the shackles of dishonor and make a new legend here in this new world.

He strode back up to the hut with the old orc.

“Clan?”

“Wolfmaw.”

“Never heard of 'em. Clan?”

“Wolfmaw, you dullard! And you may not have heard of us before now, but you soon will be telling our tales!”

The old orc grinned slowly. “Like your spirit kid, Wolfmaw it is. I’ve got ya in the books. You got a banner?”

“Working on it…” Xerosh replied with a grin.
‐-----------------------------

is a newly formed guild, looking to recruit new members. Our theme will be like the story states, Mag’har seeking to make a new legend among the Horde, in a new world! New and veteran RPers are welcome.

Guild toons that are IC will need to be Mag’har (preferably) or Orc. Other races may be admitted IC as time moves on, but will require a solid IC reason.

The first few RP events will be Clan Building base, getting established, exploring this new world, etc. As the story for the guild progresses, so will the events.

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please contact me in game via whisper or in game mail, or leave a reply here. IC interview is required for IC membership. More than willing to set that up with you, or do somethjng spur of the moment if I’m in game.

If you do not have a Mag’har and do not have them unlocked, but still wish to join, we will be more than happy to have you. Glad to help with advice or difficult quests on unlocking the Mag’har to further your RP experience as well.

Discord Link: discord.gg/gVESm4Y

(Discord is a wip, don’t judge me!)

I know this was a long post, so thank you for reading, and hope to hear from you soon!
(Edit 1: 7/17 - Updated Title and Race/Recruitment to include Orc as well as Mag’har.)
(Edit 2: 7/17 - Added Discord Link.)

3 Likes

What a great story and recruit post! GL to you! I enjoyed reading it.

Thank you! Bows in Orcish

It is slow going at first, but I trust we will get there. If you ever make a mag’har, please stop on by!

Lok’tar fellow Mag’har.

Your introduction and story has spirit; as a shaman of the horde, I feel it.

Salutes you I’d be proud to be your brother in arms! May glory come to your Wolfmaw Clan.

1 Like

I’ve unlocked the Mag’har but have not really made up my mind about where to create her. I just might do it on Moon Guard now and look you up once I get rolling on her!

1 Like

Aka’Magosh!

@Storrim, To clarify, are you looking to join up?

@Nerin, let me know when!

(Edit: 7/17 - my original reply was unclear.)

I was looking to check it out. I haven’t been able to get online because if work :stuck_out_tongue: thank the ancestors for Saturdays

Was putzing around on some alts yesterday, and had to work early today. Not sure what this evening will hold.

Updated the OP with discord info. So if that is an easier way to set something up, hop on in.

(Edit: 7/19 - Made post more relevant.)