[H-RP] Holiday Soup Kitchen & Veteran Support - 12/29

We’re drawing the raffle ticket in about 45 minutes! If you haven’t grabbed one yet, please stop by!

Until then, we’re enjoying story circle!

While I have a moment, I just wanted to give out some well-deserved thanks!

First, a HUGE thank you to Firebrand Enterprises and everyone who came to enjoy the event, and to help out! Tamanii, Malintsin, Aunt Teka, Sevarak, Fefe, Grehda, Keyael, Geldrix, Zaetheus, and so many more were there throughout the night to serve drinks, food, goodie-bags, and help keep things running smoothly! Plus, they catered the whole affair!

Second, the same praise goes to Skix and Skones of Steamwheddle Summons Inc for their help with transportation, giving out goodies, greeting guests and more!

Third, I can’t even express my thanks to Bitebizz and Mistwight, who donated a ton of pets, goodie-bag items, and even gold to the event to give to all of our guests! We handed out free raffle tickets to those who couldn’t afford them tonight thanks to both of you!

Fourth, I have to thank my friends in Kalimdor Logistics for helping me get this event off the ground and into reality. So proud of all of you tonight!

Finally, my biggest thanks goes to everyone who attended! Whether that be “staff” or guests, or random stragglers who zoned in to a crowd with a very confused look on their face. I hope you all had a wonderful time and maybe made some new friends! That’s what community events are all about!

We’ll be drawing the raffle ticket shortly, and I’ll add it to the bottom of this post.
One last THANK YOU to everyone who worked on or attended this event!

https://imgur.com/qYeGH0F

RAFFLE WINNER: Congrats to Bamboopzle!

2 Likes

I’m glad it sounded like a resounding success! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was a genuine honor to be able to help support this event, heres to many more like it hopefully <3

3 Likes