[H-RP: Events] Ring of the Deathknell

Bump for Undead RP and a hope this is still going on!

1 Like

(( Thanks, and yes, this is still going on.

I will have updates in a little over a week about what dates and times the events for next month will be. I can say the Deathknell events will be sometime between the 18th-25th, and they wonā€™t be the gathering missions.

Next council meeting will be in April.))

1 Like

I travel these forsaken roads through lands left behind by the people who helped run off my queen.
I hear whispers in the wind about a grand venture to reclaim these lands of plagued beauty.
I wonder if this anti-Sylvanas fool who champions the cause has finally moved on from his hate of my queen.

1 Like

Nos watches the monk walk away down the road. He will see the vagabond again.

(( I made updates for events at the top.))

1 Like

(( The casual RP ones seem like a nice change of pace from the previous ones.))

(( To any and all, we like to have your vote on additions to the forge for that event on the 21st.
Here is the link ))

My vote is for tower and garage. Defense from the tower will help protect the much needed utility of the garage.

1 Like

I took the Kaja Cola challenge and I chose ā€œNew!ā€ Kajaā€™Cola.

1 Like

((This Thursday at 7:30pm server, come to the Sepulcher to hangout with the Forsaken. All Horde are welcome to come, help make Sepulcher a RP hangout.))

1 Like

((I hope the pre-patch stuff happens like legion with sort of random Scourge invasions, since they are supposed to be mostly wild. Because even with the occasional Necromancer leading a pact, just attacking cities would be a sign of how unfinished the expansion will be, for me.

Either way, ill be RPing like the Scourge is at least in every zone with a coast.))

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to the RP Night at the Sepulcher tonight, in less than 2 hours. (Shameless bump)

1 Like

((Thanks Anzl.
Iā€™m looking forward to it because itā€™s a change from a script or DM roll events. Plus, the casual aspect might allow a conversation with which leads to new ideas for content to present in the future of the reclamation series.
See you in about an hour.))

((5 hours, thatā€™s how long it went on. Started with learning a bit about the Night Lords, seen blueprints for the Sepucher tavern, and then took a walk to Tarren Mill and got to see the RAS. Thank you guys for making it fun.))

1 Like

((Super bummed that I missed it >< was excited to go and then i fell asleep at like 7pm my time lmao))

1 Like

((No worries, we have another hangout on Wednesday. We are going to have at least one a month along the other events. We will get to see you at some point.))

1 Like

Itā€™s been a long night. While Anzl doesnā€™t get tired, she can get bored. And surveillance can be very boring. WAIT! She suddenly remembers that she has plans to go to Deathknell tonight. With newfound energy, she focuses back on her target, looking forward to tonightā€™s event. Sheā€™ll make sure she wraps this up in time to make it there.

((Tonight we hangout in the Sepulcher again at 7:30pm server, WM off. ))

1 Like

((Could a Tauren come to this?

Iā€™ve just been having such a difficult time nailing down a personality for my undead mage, and Iā€™m kind of at the giving-up point.

I have a tentative idea for a Tauren who would go around trying to ā€œsaveā€ the Forsaken, in the way that my human priest would go around rescuing animals and trying to save poor, lost souls and bring them back to faith in the church or something. IDK, I havenā€™t really thought it through.))

1 Like

(( I could see a Tauren have a disability or injury which causes them to think of Forsaken as small animals. Maybe a situation where itā€™s like in GoT story when Tormind is being nurtured by a female giant who mistaken him for a baby.))

1 Like

((OMG)) :smiley: