[H-RP:Event] Public Forsaken Debate

Forsaken in unkept robes are seen passing out fliers In every town, city, and haunt. If you happen to read one… "The Forsaken Presentations are coming to a close. The heralds of argument in the center and of both sides are finished calling to the living Horde. No more speeches or rants will be uttered to the public as they were in the gatherings that we hosted.

This time there will be a debate held between the favored speakers of past presentations, a representative in favor of Sylvanas and a representative against. Come ye fellow Horde souls and witness two different views of our Warchief try to reason with one another. No matter what perspective you hold on Sylvanas or current events, we welcome all. Perhaps your mind will change, or maybe it won’t, either way, you will leave with more than you arrived with."

The bottom of the flier has the date, time, and location of the debate. The Forsaken, if you are looking for him/her, is gone.

(( This is the seventh and final of a series of events in the pursuit of the hearts and minds of the living Horde. Two Forsaken will debate one another as a reflection of the divide growing in the Forsaken society. The event will be on Friday the 26th at 7pm server (10est). The location will be in the sanctum of Dalaran, WM off just in case it matters. Thank you all who participated in the Horde inquiry thread asking what questions an audience might ask the speakers. We hope to see you there.))

4 Likes

Alas, I won’t be able to make this one :frowning:

Still, it sounds wonderful! I hope it goes well :smiley: Sarestha will be there in spirit. Sorta. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I will try and be there once the location is decided. Not sure which toon I will be on but of course it will be Horde. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Regarding the previous meetings, I have definitely left with more than I arrived with. For me, they have been life-changing. I look forward to this final installment.

Sarestha: Bummer that we’ll miss you. Hopefully other Forsaken players will do more public events which we all can cross paths in.

Vainyn: So far the location will be in (legion) Dalaran inside the sanctum.

Anzl: Thank you. The new look is more pleasing to these Forsaken eyes.

1 Like

hmhmhm good, good.

Tomorrow night we gather for the last time. ((Really though, it feels like there are less and less Forsaken online.))

1 Like

I can’t wait for this final installment of the Presentations.
(+1 Forsaken with Anzl now.)

I’ll likely pop in. Sounds fun, and I haven’t had a chance to attend one of these yet.

Anzl: Dead is your color.

Vorenth: We are glad that you can pop in on one.

I assume New Dal?

If it’s Legion Dala, is there a way to get there before lvl 100, or could someone summon me maybe? :3

Sorry I missed this event real life issues come into play and I couldn’t get away.

((Sorry for delay, worked a country concert on the navy base and game of thrones to cap.))

Thank you all who shown support both at the event and in the forum. Special thanks to those who asked the hard questions! Seeing the contender Maerlyn excel at those, and really all, questions gives me hope for RP relating to Sylvanas and the Forsaken.
I wish all could of seen how much quality support of substance was contributed on the Pro-Sylvanas side. If you think the majority of players are jumping ship, then you are only seeing the short ones wade through the shallows!

2 Likes