[H-RP Event] Forsaken Caravan:

Y’know, the last time we tried something like this, it ended with a bunch of us getting murdered by Sylvanas.

1 Like

As you should be ungrateful! ~makes a note in the book~

1 Like

Kela, I’ll reach out around the 10th when I’m back in town.

Devourous, what?

Deveated, oh oh.

1 Like

Well, I mean. This is literally what happened in the ‘Before the Storm’ book. The Forsaken notice that Sylvanas is too busy running the Horde during the Legion War. So they formed their own council to help the Forsaken in her absence - all whilst remaining completely loyal to her mind you.

And Sylvanas saw them as a threat to her authority and had them all murdered. By her, personally. And her Dark Rangers.

1 Like

Oh, I thought you were referring to something your guild did, which didn’t make sense because it’s the R.A.S. Good point in reference to the book.

I think that there are two things they did which we don’t. First the desolate council had met with her which brought them into her attention. Second, and more importantly, they were a governing body.

We are doing charity and we do not seek an audience with her.

Hello! I have put your event up on the event calendar - I hope you don’t mind. It’s a tool I created a while ago to help folks find events easier and to help us event runners to coordinate. I hope you find it useful!

If you don’t want your event on there let me know. Good luck with your event!

4 Likes

Thank you. I had forgotten about the forum post you keep of RP events during the month.

1 Like

You are updated on the calendar my friend! Good luck with this event. :cow2:

1 Like

Thank you! Break a leg with the show.

1 Like

It’s good work you do for our people. I just wish you understood that if Sylvanas was less tyrannical, you wouldn’t have to take such a large risk to provide for our people.

1 Like

In three nights the Forsaken caravan sets out on the second leg of it’s journey to Orgrimmar. (I posted the record of the first leg recently.)

I wonder, is Desolace hotter than the Barrens? I feel like the Barrens is hot and Desolace was just killed.

The Barrens? The Barrens is hot. Hot with the fire in all of its peoples’ hearts. The heart and will of all the life burns brighter than An’she here on this sun-baked savanna. You will see an unending horizon when you those Stonetalon trees fall away from your path. You will be looking across the great, beating heart of the Horde.

Don’t make it messy.

4 Likes

Got you up on the calendar! So many good Forsaken events to attend :open_mouth:

Just posted.

Three hour before we start get underway. This is the last trip where we allow Troll to come along, and the only one which Tauren may join.

Power to the Forsaken!

I am looking for a good date to have the final caravan run, sometime between 12th-20th October, but minus the 19th.
I need to know by this Friday .

This is the last run, but it’s on Thursday the 17th. It will also be ICly before the Sylvanas “Horde is nothing” thing.

Now that Sylvanas is gone, bring the caravan to Forsaken lands.

I’m looking forward to the Graveyard party. It will be a great place to connect with Forsaken players not seen before. Hopefully.

Two nights until the last wagon comes home.