✨ (N-RP Event) Dec 21- The Gilded Market!

Calling all merchants, traders and shoppers!

:postal_horn: The GILDED MARKET is coming to town! :postal_horn:

:question:What? This monthly event, started by miss Ryo TInkerbang, has been going on regularly for over a year now! It consists of multiple trade guilds and independent entrepreneurs from the RP community coming together in order to ply all manner of wares and services, stage shows, and other events.

:question:Who? The whole server’s invited! While this is mostly a Horde event, we do encourage Neutral and even the rare Alliance attendee. We ask that all individuals in attendance put aside any outside grievances they may have for the duration of the event. As is usual with RP events, it is not held in warmode.

:question:When? September 28 (Saturday) at 5pm server time.

:question:Where? The Lost City of Tol’vir. Don’t know how to get there? Head to the Cataclysm portals in your respective city, take the one to Uldum and head south, following the river to the delta.

:question:Why? Because! That’s why! Seriously though, this is a great chance to meet other active members of the RP community. Make some deals. Have some fun!

:question:How: Do you get involved? Contact Veendell (V Firebrand
#8400) or Tinkerbang (Ryominx#3510).

This advertisement is brought to you by Tamani Tightclamps of :fire:Firebrand Enterprises:fire:. Your future is our business!

7 Likes

Hard to make time at the last minute. Less than a week’s notice for a recurring event ? A lot of active rpers need more advance notice.

1 Like

We know, but forum advertisement had to start somewhere! We’ll be keeping this thread active, now that we’ve created it.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’m a little late to the game- having only been asked to take up advertising on the forums a couple of days ago. Meanwhile. the dozen or so vendors and the dueling tournament for this month’s market were all arranged weeks ago.

Still, it beats my usual method: yelling in the Valley of Honor the night of!

Oh, and don’t worry, you’ll be getting plenty of advance warning from now on! I’ll be updating this thread as needed to keep people up to date with what’s going on.

1 Like

This place has everything. I even found a girlfriend there. Sadly she left but that’s not the point. Whatever you need this place has it.

2 Likes

It’s going on now! Come see the tournament in progress!

1 Like

Bump Up The Jam. Hue.
1 Like

Hello Tamanii! I have put your event up on the event calendar - I hope you don’t mind. It’s a tool I created a while ago to help folks find events easier and to help us event runners to coordinate. I hope you find it useful!

If your event repeats on a regular basis, like the third Saturday, I can set that if you let me know!

If you don’t want your event on there let me know. Good luck with your event, I hope to send some of my folks to it.

1 Like

Absolutely! Although I’m not the one actually running it. That’d be Ryo Tinkerbang (Tinkerbang in game, Ryominx#3510 on Discord). If you’re interested in getting a stall, running other events, or just have more questions, then she’s the one to get in touch with!

I’m just a long time patron and paid promoter. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is next week! Of all the markets that my guild attends, this is the one they consistently say they enjoy the most.

1 Like

Just a reminder that the market goes on this weekend! July 27!

Bump! Gon’ be good.

1 Like

Okay, we’re about two weeks out, so time to start making plans!

1 Like

Vendors and patrons for this often call it their favorite event of the month.

1 Like

Just four more days until the market! It should be a nice change of pace after leveling in Classic all week!

1 Like

Engineering and alchemy and weird things. Come shopping!

1 Like

It was a lot of fun last night at the market!

2 Likes

Don’t forget, the market is every month! Always on the last Saturday! Our next one is on September 28, so don’t forget to secure yourself a booth or make plans to come shopping!

2 Likes

I have updated your event in the Google calendar! I hope you get tons of vendors. I’d share some of ours but I don’t think we have many yet.

2 Likes

I know the next few days are full of stuff to do, but it’s never too late to plan what you’ll be doing next weekend!

1 Like