[H-RP] <Axebite Clan> New Horde Clan has formed!

Loyal Citizens of the Horde! A new clan has formed, from the ashes of an old one. The Axebite Clan is a small clan formed from the remains of the once larger Ironblood Clan. We seek to fight for the glory of the horde and her people and defend it from tyranny. We fight for more than faction, but for what’s right. The clan calls fourth all loyal men and women of all races and classes of the horde to join our cause and help us grow in ranks. Interested prospective members can seek out Chieftain Khazgorm Axebite or Champion Narzuk for more information.

So far we have…

• Planned Storydriven RP events with a simple D10 roll system.

• A friendly community who likes to have fun.

• Participation in server wide community events.

• Discord: cw24kDp

Fact Sheet:
Guild Name: Axebite Clan
Theme: Horde Clan. Paramilitary (For now unless recognized as official military). Semi-Political.
Races: Orcs Preferred (All races accepted)
Guildmaster: Khazgorm
Guild Officer: Narzuk
RP: Light to Heavy
PvP: Medium (plans to expand)
PvE: Normal to Light (plans to expand)

More plans to expand the guild once members start joining.

1 Like

It was great to see the Axebite Clan at the Horde Guild Expo!

Everyone, please help and support new guilds so that we can grow our Horde population. New recruits are vital for any guild to get established.

Give Axebite Clan a go!

2 Likes

Sounds interesting!

2 Likes

I am interested! How do I get in touch with recruitment? I’m currently residing in Orgrimmar

1 Like

I’m around Orgrimmar most of the time, I usually get on somewhere between 6pm and 7pm. But sure, I gladly want to meet you both!