[H] - <Roll for Blame> Illidan [5/10M SOD] Tu/Th 10PM–1AM CST

[H] - Illidan [5/10M] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 10PM – 1AM CST

US - Illidan/Horde

About us:

• Roll for Blame is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [5/10M SOD]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Shadowlands Recruiting

• Warlock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Mage
  • Elemental Shaman
  • All exceptional players are encouraged to apply

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
  • In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.

How to apply:

**Please fill out an application at http://www.rollforblame.com

• Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Still looking!

Still looking for more DPS!

Hi - i’m an rdruid and I applied though I know you said you just need dps your times work well for me - if there’s no need for me I wish you luck and you get a free bump :slight_smile:

We got your application - thank you! Someone will be in touch to chat.

Still looking for more!

Still looking to add another DPS

Still looking for one or two more DPS

Submitted app and added on BNet - Look forward to chatting with you.

Still recruiting!

Recruiting for 9.1

Looking for more for 9.1

Still looking!

Identity theft is not a joke

Me think, why waste time say lot word, when few word do trick.

And I knew exactly what to do. But in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do.

Sir this is a Wendy’s.

I took her to the hospital. And the doctors tried to save her life, they did the best they could. And she is going to be OK.

Save Bandit!

You can’t get diseases from a bird!