[H] Rogue+Holy priest LF AQ 9/9 Raid guild LATE NIGHT (after 8:00 PST)

Currently located on Whitemane
Looking for a guild that raids after 8:00 PM PST
CAN NOT raid on Wed/Thurs all other days are open
Can server xfer to another realm as long as not low population

Both raiders XP MC 10/10, BWL 8/8, ONY 1/1, AQ 40 9/9
Both characters have BWL and some AQ40 gear
Can provide logs upon request

Leave post with info to reach out to you in this post. Will check post at end of each day.

Hello! is looking for some exceptional players to join the party. We’re the number 1 horde guild on our server and number 2 overall guild on our server. We have three raid groups and all of them raid at 8:30pm server time (EST) which is around 11:30pm PST. (Ashkandi). So you have a choice there.
We have the fastest horde clear in our server of AQ40. And we’re looking to push times down and reach number one.

From what you said, it looks like our Fri/Sat team would be a perfect fit for you.

All three raids have fully cleared AQ40, MC, BWL, Ony. We’re pretty competitive.

Now we do have 2 official raid days, but the second day is usually for BWL or in the case when naxx comes out, will be dedicated to naxx.

You can add me on discord at Namelus#1617.

I’d love to talk more.

Heres a post of our guild: [H-Ashkandi] | #1 Horde Guild on Server Recruiting! 3 raid groups clearing all content

Hi Sechan,
I’m Sid, discord Sid#6111.
We have an awesome group of late-night raiders on Kurinnaxx. We raid Sunday/Monday 930 pm PST and are clearing all current content (9/9 AQ40).
You can see a vod of our most recent AQ clear here to see if you think it would be a good fit: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/768000783
Please let me know if you’re interested.

hello, thanks for replying! let me review it with my friend and and we will get back to you!