[H] Rogue looking for guild!

Rogue looking for a preferably east coast raiding guild. Willing to transfer!

Edit: Experienced with all current content.

Hey, Afterparty is looking for some good players. We have three raid groups and all of them raid at 8:30pm server time (ashkandi). So you have a choice there.
We have the fastest horde clear in our server of AQ40. And we’re looking to push times down and reach number one.

All three raids have fully cleared AQ40, MC, BWL, Ony. We’re pretty competitive.

Now we do have 2 official raid days, but the second day is usually for BWL or in the case when naxx comes out, will be dedicated to naxx.

You can add me on discord at Namelus#1617.

I’d love to talk more.

Heres a post of our guild: [H-Ashkandi] | #1 Horde Guild on Server Recruiting! 3 raid groups clearing all content

Definitely interested! Will reach out to you in discord after work.

Hey Skorne,

THE RANDY SAVAGES are currently seeking a Rogue for their core raiding team. Our schedule is Tuesday @ 8pm and Sunday @ 7pm EST. The Server is also EST time zone. We are 9/9 AQ with clear times around 2 hours. Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while having fun is the kind of mind set we play with. Please add for more information. Jason#12655

Thanks,

Skorn! I’m interested too - you posted in the Cabal recruitment thread yesterday (I think)…but I just saw it today. Would love for you to contact me - Cabal is on Mankrick (the most populated PVE server in the US) - find me in Disc - Saga#9499 (you probably have to friend me first before it lets you send a message)

here’s our guild recruitment post - Mankrik | [H]<Cabal> Semi-Hardcore |15/15 Naxx | LF Mage| T/Th 8:30p-12 EST

Hello Skörne.

Undecided on Mankrik is recruiting. Please feel free to reach out to me on discord, Nein#9089 I’d love to chat with you.