H Rogue LFG 421

Took a small break in 8.2.5. Looking for a raiding Heroic guild. Dont have any logs, but did clear BOD with pugs. Hit me up on my Discord or bnet

Asmindrys#6989

Hey there - I’m an officer in Taste My Axe, a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow (H). We’re 8/8H, 2/8M and raid just 2 days a week: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00pm-11:30pm eastern. Hit me up on bnet (thedude#1329) / discord (Kermit#2320) to discuss further if you’re interested. We have ways to help fund the transfer too if the trial goes well :wink:

Thank you!

More info about us here.

Are you tired of guild hopping through World of Warcraft?

Has your definition of what a guild should be changed since the day when you joined your first guild in Vanilla? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you’re smashing them with? Are you looking for that elusive guild family that will accept your dirty memes, vulgar language, crass humor, and support you through real life events and real life occurrences? We just might be the guild for you!

Iron Knights is an adult-only, casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild on the Tichondrius (PVP-PST) server. We are currently in search of a few quality raiders, and we are always in search of quality guildies who have little interest in raiding but want to be a part of a tight-knit WoW family.

Our guild was formed in 2008 during the Burning Crusade expansion, with many core raiders having WoW experience dating back to release. Most of our raiders have families and jobs and we have quite a few couples in guild. Our goal is to stay current on Heroic progression (AoTC) while working around real life and having fun together in WoW, across other games, and at our annual "real life" guild party.

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Eternal Palace: 8/8

Heroic Eternal Palace: 7/8

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.

Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.

Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Ventrilo interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - ǶVelcro#1332

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US Small, active, close knit, adult progression raid guild made of former hardcore raiders looking for more of the same. FnB is like a family; we run mythic+, bgs, and arenas. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly keys, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re not playing WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we’re progressing on, and want to have FUN while downing content. We’re not terribly serious, and we don’t really plan on being so; we’re former hardcore raiders, not current. Discord can be noisy, there’s a ton of joking around, but we can rock srsbsns when we need to. No drama and no princesses, please. We’re looking for reliable, warm bodied DPS that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvements, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are musts! Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm-12am EST Contact any of the following with questions:

Recruitment: Ticklefinger#11480
GM: PlayerOne#11128

Hello Asmindrys, we are a casual progression guild that raids 7:30-10:30 CST currently 8/8H looking for some more DPS to be able to field a Mythic team and take a crack at some bosses. if you are interested spam/info below:

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 8/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need 3-4 dps to fill out the roster for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Hey Asmindrys,

We are Retribution, a casual 2 night guild who raids Tues/Weds 9PM-1130PM server time, and we get AoTC each raid tier. Currently we are 8/8H EP with a small group of about 15 people, and we are looking to push a small bit into mythic. We generally focus primarily on Heroic, but like to see if we can get some mythic done as well.

If this sounds interesting to you, message me: Sunde#1384

Check us out if the hours work for you.

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hello Asmindrys!

If your still looking, I think we may be a really good fit for you,

The Basics:
Name: Random Playlist (Established 2009)
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 6:30 to 10:00pm PST Wed & Thur

Current Progression
EP 8/8 H

Past Progression - When Current
CoS – 2/2 H
BoD – 3/9 M
Uldir – 2/8 M

Contact Information:
Bitbits#1540 (Super Sassy Pants)
Mel#1879 (Stuck in the 80’s)
Whomstve#1708 (Bambaliscious)
Sunfire#1586 (The total Package)

For further info please check out our recruitment thread or visit our website:
Guild Site: www.hyjalrandomplaylist

Forum Post: [H] Random Playlist 8/8 H LFM Raid & Casual

Us in a nutshell:
I guess you could classify us as a Heroic guild that always manages AOTC for each tier, with the occasional sprinkle of a few Mythic kills. We strive to create a fun environment for all types of players ranging from a variety of backgrounds from the super casual to the more dedicated raider. If this sounds entertaining or interesting to you, or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to check us out using the contact information above.

Thanks!

Sent you a friend request

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Our spots are competitive :slight_smile: Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hi Asmindrys

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Chromatic#11307 Or Chrodruid in game