[H] Rogue LF west coast guild willing to transfer

Hey guys

Just trying to gauge my options on here. I have a 60 horde rogue that is currently on an EST server and me being on PST I’m unable to consistently make my current guilds raid times due to work.

I’m more of a casual player (work all day with a family) who likes to play later in the night to unwind. So looking for a more casual guild that still likes to kill raid bosses.

Times I’m usually on are from around 7pm-12 PST during the weeknights. I always have Sundays off so can probably make that work if a guild raids during the day.

I’ve completed all content thru phase 4 but took a little break from raiding when P5 came out, so I know all of the fights for ZG/MC/BWL but have yet to step into AQ.

Feel free to hit me up on discord D_Rack209#4549 to discuss a little further. Can provide what logs I can find from back when I was raiding along with details on current gear.

Hello Hotsune. I’m in a large raiding guild on the PST server Myzrael. We have a small but tight knit horde community, with an active dungeon and raiding scene. My guild, is recruiting a couple more melee dps, and you sound like you could be a good fit. Feel free to message me on discord. I’m Maegwin#7485.

Check us out