[H] Rogue LF weekend raiding guild

I play a rogue on currently on the server Whisperwind-Horde.

I am in search of a weekend evening raiding guild that is seeking a competent melee dps. I also play Resto/Boomkin and Ret paladin alts. iLvls are 403, 399 and 396 respectively.

Armory link for rogue is here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/whisperwind/Slapnutts

Experience: I have raided since BC is top end guilds for servers that I played on. Took a break for the entirety of WoD due to family obligations. I came back to game in late Legion. AOTC was earned for all of MoP raids and in Antorus. Uldir AOTC earned playing my Boomkin.

I bring my own food/flasks to use if guild cauldrons/feasts are not provided. If they are provided, I have no problem helping get materials to make them.

A little more about me. I work 2nd shift as a diesel mechanic during the week, hence my need for a weekend raiding guild. I’m 29, a father of 4. Don’t let the rogues name fool you, I take my play time seriously and am looking to push AOTC for the current tier and beyond.

I can be reached on BNet at Sickminded#1465 or on discord and Rav#4346. Any questions, I’m an open book. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Here is the armory link for my alt who can be played as a main if you’re guild needs these 2 roles/classes more. Link for Ret paladin available at request as I cannot post the link from being a new poster.

Resto/Boomkin link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/whisperwind/Boomshroom

Cheers.

Bumping it up

So many posts, easy to get drowned out.

Bumpity bump

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
4/9M BoD
8/8M US 324 Uldir
Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST / 9pm-midnight EST
Gub#1148, Breathe#1185

Guess I’ll have to post my availability since I forgot to in my post.

Saturday/Sunday after 8pm EST. Endtime is not much of an issue, I’m a night owl.

Unfortunately we raid Thursday Friday otherwise you’d be a great fit… good luck with your search, aspen#4800 on discord if you ever wanna run something or if anything changes

Thanks for everyone who reached out to me on here and through PMs.I found a home on Illidan with The Bloodborn. Who are still doing some recruiting to fill out for Mythic. Link is here: H<Bloodborn>LateNight M Raiding Guild Illidan.

Cheers!