[H] Rogue LF serious raiding guild

Title says it all. Just getting back into the game but I was competitive raiding back in WotLK. I also have a mage that I have a bit more experience on but I really want to main rogue this expansion but if I need to main my mage I will and just alt run the rogue later on. I’m 30 years old and a fun guy but am serious when it comes down to clearing new content. Hope to hear back from someone soon
thanks for your time.

Hey man! I’d love to chat. How about you read over our spam and then hit me up.

I added you on discord, looking forward to our chat.

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get CE.

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
12/12M (Got CE in 6 weeks after forming).

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

Hey, if you want to get back into raiding but dont want the commitment or 6+ hours each week of scheduled raid time consider us. we raid Sundays 6-10 PM EST
add me on
Discord: Neil#4199

Hey Fizzlebanger,

We have a rogue spot open. Add me to Bnet if the times work for you and we can discuss more.

Anomaly is a returning guild with a history of CEx4 raiding and experienced leadership (our core has raided together since WoD). However, Real life has become more of an issue over the years so we intend to push into mythic with more of a focus on having a good time while still preforming.

What can you expect from us?

If you are a skilled player and took a break during BFA but are looking to progress in Shadowlands, this is a great home.

-We are picky and only looking for skilled players who are also enjoyable to be around. We do not bend on either of these requirements for our raiders. A lot of guilds recruit the first person who parses high without taking the time to make sure they are a good fit. These guilds have high turnover rates because people are at each other’s throats when progression gets “hard” because multiple people point fingers instead of working together to fix the problems. We are the rare “unicorn” of skilled players that are also friends.

Times: Monday/Thursday :stopwatch:10pm-12:30am est :stopwatch:
We do have an optional raid on Sunday’s for Alts, progression, ect
Server: Horde on Mal’Ganis

Recruiting Officer - Trexon#9528(discord) Trexon#11878(battlenet)
Guild Leader -Traebor#1288(discord) Traebor#1899(battlenet)

Hi! My guild, Obsidian Fists is currently recruiting dps for Shadowlands. Add me on b net so we can chat :slight_smile: Anomaly#1366.

afterMath eSports on Tichondrius Horde is currently recruiting high end raiders for the “Hall of Fame” push in Shadowlands. We’re a newly formed guild being backed by the organization afterMath eSports and plan to bring the support needed to ensure our team can perform at their highest level possible.

Our current raid schedule is as follows -
(Times are in PST)
Tuesday | 6pm - 10pm.
Wednesday | Off
Thursday | 6pm - 10pm.
Friday | Off
Saturday | Off
Sunday | 6pm-10pm (Heroic/Mythic carries for gold)
Monday | Off

Even though we initially formed afterMath eSports with the goal of being a “Race to World First” contender, we have reigned back our ambitions a bit and set our focus on a strong beginning, and continued growth as Shadowlands goes on. This allows us to be appealing to a larger population of players and get our core raid team set before the launch of Shadowlands. With that being said we are still recruiting players who strive for CE and can put in the effort needed to be a top end guild, with hopes of being a Hall of Fame guild in future tiers.

If the opportunity to be part of something new and slightly unique peaks your fancy, feel free to visit our website at www. aftermathesports . com or If you’d like to talk directly, please add me on discord kaRmy#5404 or ingame FXOkarmy#1756

I added you on Battlenet name Philthy. Look forward to our conversation.

Hey there! We are hunting for more DPS to fill out our raid! Check us out :smiley:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hrats-hyjal-lf-dps/657129

Still looking for a guild? I posted above if you’re interested

Hey!

We’re a cutting edge guild on ZJ
 Recruiting a couple of solid dps for SL. High interest in rogues as they’re so crucial for M+

HMU on discord

Lights#2759

Hey there, if you can do Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST (7-10 PST), I’d like to talk to you. I’ll leave our info below and if you’re interested, add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area52-hefty-2day-late-night-adult-raiding-guild-lfm/609407

if you wanna raid fri-sat 6-10 pm pst with a ce guild add me on discord so we can ahve a talk Romance / Aniki#5949

Hey Fizzlebanger,

Our guild, based on Area-52 and is lead by a group of friends who have raided together for years now. We’re veteran raiders who have raided at the mythic level at some level for years now.

We’ve always cleared AOTC within a few weeks of new raid coming out. With our first mythic kills following shortly afterwards.

Our raid times are a bit later than most guilds for our EST time server. Our primary raid nights are Tu/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST. Depending on how the raid tier is going, we may add a third night the first month roughly to help with progression if needed.

We are currently full on main tanks and healers currently. We are in need of the following. Warrior, Monk, Demon Hunter dps specifically for their raid buffs. As of right now we have more range dps than we do melee going into Shadowlands. So we still have some melee dps slots left open currently. We are full on hunters currently unless we have players change classes before Shadowlands.

We keep an active community that runs more than just raids however. We have members who runs mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas weekly. We also have players who play games outside of World of Warcraft together as well. Not limited but including; Among Us, Sea of Thieves, League of Legends, Total War Series, CK3, and more.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 (Battlenet), Armatus#1287 (Battlenet), or Hopewell#1772 (Battlenet).