[H] Rogue LF Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild with Beer

Looking for an adult semi-hardcore raiding guild, hopefully a group of drama-free people with a good sense of humor and a fondness for beer (hockey fans a plus).

I played Vanilla, BC, and WotLK– never really got down with any expansions from Cataclysm onward. I held leadership roles in my guilds back then but definitely don’t have the time for that now since I’ve got kiddos.

I don’t care if it’s a PVP or PVE server, and I don’t care if it’s east or west coast. Just want to kick it with some fun people and hit end game content as much as possible when we can.

Availability: every MON/WED/SUN evenings 8pm - 1am EST
sometimes: TUE/THU/SAT same hours

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

Sounds like you would be a good fit with us. Most of our group are in their 30’s, love to hang out, pvp and dungeon together on off nights. We plan to raid 2-3 nights a week, and we have members that cleared through Naax in Vanilla. If you are interested, shoot me a message.

BT-Darkdevoid09#1749