[H] Rogue LF Mythic Guild - 10/10M Experience and 2.2K IO

Hey guys,

I am currently looking for a new guild to prog sanctum and do high-end PVE content with 9.1. I am planning on maining rogue for the upcoming tier. Last tier I was able to achieve 10/10M as I filled a need for my guild in the healer role (while achieving 2.2k IO on my rogue as an “alt” that I was heavily invested in). However, I am looking for a mythic raid team that will give me consideration for a melee dps spot for whatever rogue spec is BIS for each fight.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any potential interest or questions. I am around very frequently and discord will actually be the best way to contact me!

Discord: Maraiss#9104
Bnet: GavilanPeak#1424

[Logs and RIO available upon request!]

Hey Gaslightr!

Sloppy Seconds (8/10M) of Inside Voices (10/10M HoF #60) is looking for capable players to help us push for CE this tier! CN was our first tier and we learned a lot but we are extremely hungry and have a strong directive of what we need to do to get CE moving forward. Our raiders have a wide range of top-end experience but want to have a good time while challenging ourselves in difficult content. We are based in the guild Inside Voices in Stormrage-Alliance, and raid Tues/Wed from 9:30-12:30 AM EST. IV is an extremely stable guild due to a lot of hard work put in by the gms and the support of others in the guild. It is an extremely active, social, and welcoming community. Feel free to reach out if interested or check out our recruitment post for more info. Would love to chat with you :slight_smile:

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413