[H] Rogue LF Chill Efficent Raiding Guild

Server: Faerlina
Faction: Horde
Class: Rogue
LVL: 70
Spec: PVE- Combat Swords , PVP- Sub / Mut

Cliff Notes - Looking For:

• Super kool / chill / funny / fun / competent / experienced ppl’s to kick it with and efficiently down bosses / pvp
• Closer knit vibe / feel / community while still downing 25 man content / premade BG’s / WPVP
• Competency / efficiency (“mild perspiration” – right spec / stat’ing / consumable effort)
• (Can you clear Kara / grull / mag in a night with minimal wipes? Can you joke and laugh while doing it as well?)
• Kara / Grull / Mag - fully progressed / downed.
• Good quality humans (Don’t be a selfish, me-first, F everyone else type, scumbag piece of s**t, looking to take advantage / screw others over at every chance) be the change in the world you want to see. Your better than that, go work on your charter, and try and continue to grow ok? Lol
• Team centric, altruistic, energized, “us against the world” competitive all in it together brotherhood type guild personality. (Anti loot contract player/cliches/select groups of circles) “Apes together, STRONG”.
• Clear and transparent leadership / decision making / fairness / common good.
• Active chat / discord etc.

Cliff Notes – What I offer:

• Super chill / kool / Real / Genuine / flexible / reasonable / Dood (sup?) lol
• Efficient / Competent, PVE / PVP Boomer Gamer
• Choke Grips of Game XP (TBC-WOTLK Sweaty Chad) (Dodgey XP mists/ Cata)
• Past PVP XP on a Mage, Rogue, Warrior toons all between 1800-2200 past rating, BG Achieves etc.
• Past PVE XP (Been there done that with regards TBC / WOTLK, No server firsts, some server seconds) (Ties to Shandris, Cho’gall, Kil’Jaden servers) Some real sweaty periods lol.
• Multi Officer / and stints of raid leading XP (hate it, no interest in the work in doing that again ATM)
• Super open / honest / humble / realistic / growth mindset.
• Only consistently getting better gear. Current Gear is mix of mostly Pre-Bis and Couple badge pieces / Kara Bis pieces.
• Resourceful / Industrious (Max pros / cook / fish etc)
• Experienced and Knowledgeable and helpful with regards to the game and others.
• You can judge, but I’ve heard I got mad “Dad at BBQ” vibes lol.
• Ill leave this sort of blank, but actually despite all that’s listed above, the biggest thing I probably bring to a guild is the intangibles. I’m kind of like your Juan Howard or Ray Allen on the Champ heat teams lmao. I’ve lived such a dynamic, intense, and interesting life, coupled with immense amounts of experience and gains and losses in game and out, I bring a solid amount of culture and personality in a positive way.

So,
Basically, I a boomer gamer bro with grownup personality / perspective / fam / responsibilities which made it so I got a little bit of a late start coming back to TBC along with doing it solo without a grp / guild (No old buddies game along with this time round, Rough!). Current guild is fine enough but does not have consistent raid / grp spots for my class (ROGUE) outside of its core friend grp that were already in place. SO… having hard time finding a good home with the stuff I’ve listed above.

SO If I sound like a possible good fit for your guild, and your guild for me, then hit me up on Disc (I Full cleared Kara this week already), but maybe we can do some heroics and shoot the breeze on disc something? See if it’s a good fit / vibe check ya know? HMU Anytime will talk story and future plans brudda.

Igor The Manimal#8174

Last Call - 3/3 25m, 11/11 2 kara’s has 1 open spot for a rogue, haven’t really been advertising for it but we are exactly what you’re looking for if you can make these times :

Tuesday / Wed - 10 PM - 1 AM server / EST

Because we’re late night, all raiders are adults(20+) with jobs / family and we’re all in here for the long haul, we want to clear content all the way to wrath without any headaches, while having fun without sweating over 15 year old content.

1 Like

Ill look for someone in game thx.