[H] <Risk> | 15/15 Farm | T/Th 8-11 EST | LF Mage & Resto Shaman

<Risk> - Horde - Pagle (US) - PvE

Recruitment Needs
1x DPS (Mage)
1x Resto Shaman

Raid Times
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8-11 EST, with Wednesdays added for 2-4 weeks during progression (Classic progression is complete, Wednesdays not to be added again until BC progression).

About Us
Risk is a semi-hardcore progression-focused Horde guild on Pagle. Established in mid-2019 prior to Classic’s launch, we are a stable, serious raiding guild that prides ourselves on having a drama-free, mature atmosphere. We are composed of serious raiders who want to play at a competitive level while also keeping their time investment in the game reasonable.

We are looking forward to continuing into Burning Crusade with the same organization, focus, and team that has made us successful thus far.

Accomplishments
Since launch, we have claimed Horde-first Onyxia and MC, a very close Horde-second BWL, Horde-first AQ, and Horde-first Naxx. Additionally, several of our members have achieved Rank 14 in PVP.

We are currently farming 15/15 Naxx weekly, clearing in approximately three hours.

Our Leadership
Our three officers and our GM are proven raiders that have been with us since launch. Several have experience playing at the highest competitive levels throughout WoW’s tenure, including original Vanilla raiding through Naxx, and consistent Cutting Edge achievements with several U.S. top-100 kills on retail. We have a unified vision and work well together, knowing where we want the guild to go and what it takes to make it work. If you’re looking for a guild with proven, reliable leadership: Risk is for you.

Risk’s officers - their Discords - and their roles are:

• Omega - Omega#1356 - Guild Leader
  • Lund - Lund#6823 - MT and Melee officer
  • Smog - Smog#1823 - Healing officer
  • Tull - Rock#7327 - Caster officer

Guild Culture
We are your standard raid group of late-20s to early-40s WoW players. We joke around, have a good time, and give one another a hard time. If you’ve been in a serious raiding guild before, you probably know what to expect from the atmosphere in Risk. That said, we do have a few rules:

1. Do not discuss religion or politics in guild or public chat channels.
  2. No racist, sexist, or similar bigoted behavior. It will not be tolerated.
  3. Be respectful to guildmates and others on the server. We pride ourselves on having a good working relationship with other guilds, and causing drama will not be tolerated.

Raider Expectations
We expect our raiders to show up on time, prepared, and to maintain a minimum 80% raid attendance. We expect world buffs, but clear a DMN and run a full buff train for our raiders. While we do not require flasks during farm content (they are provided by the guild during progression when necessary), we do expect other standard consumables. If our raiders make mistakes, we expect them to learn and improve. We do inspect logs for performance, and consistent underperformance will result in coaching and potential demotion.

Loot Distribution
We utilize a Loot Council that consists of our three officers. We pride ourselves on awarding our raiders loot before ourselves while prioritizing performance, attendance, and level-of-effort in our gearing decisions, while still ensuring everyone gets geared fairly.

Server Disclaimer
Pagle Horde, as much of the community knows, is a very small population. If Blizzard decides to roll Classic servers directly into BC with no transfers/mergers/etc, we will be transferring to a bigger Horde pop server at that time.

That being said, if you are interested in potentially playing with us and are a sufficiently strong applicant, we would consider covering some-to-all of your incoming transfer cost should your parses, gear, and interview warrant it.

Recruitment
For our current recruitment needs, the application process, gear requirements, etc, please join our Discord server at https://discord.gg/zTzr35c or reach out to me on Discord directly at Smog#1823.

I know many people may have trepidation about Loot Council based systems, but Risk’s officer core does a great job. I raided Vanilla - BFA with a great degree of regularity and have experienced the gamut of loot systems. Risk’s LC is, in my mind, the fairest I’ve seen executed.

I’ve raided with Risk 7 months now, and before that interacted with guild leadership off and on since release. Even prior to joining the guild, I was always left with a favorable impression.

Risk has always had a good reputation on Pagle. They helped another guild make the horde first Sulfuron and Thunderfury and were among the earliest supporters of our faction buff management system.

I know Pagle is the subject of much meme in the Horde community, but what our population lacks in numbers it makes up in character. Just like the old days, you know people’s reputations. You know who you’re playing with. You’re familiar with other guilds. It’s a good community.

1 Like

Updated needs.

Updated again.

Updated DPS needs.

Interested if you still need a rogue. Tried to add Omega on disc but got error. Sent request to smog. I’m Graverotz(Kigargil)#2722

Updated for caster needs.

Needs updated.

Needs updated again.

Updated DPS needs.

Bumped up.

Our KTs rain melee weapons and shaman shields. Just saying.

Bumping it up

Bumping thread.

Updated class needs.

Bumping thread.