[H] <Rigged> // Team #Triggered 3/8M [RECRUITING]

Rigged is a highly established Multi-Team Mythic/Heroic raiding guild currently running 9 Raid Teams all under one roof on US-Thrall. We offer players the home they've been searching for - with endless activities taking place every day, and being a long term home for players who wish to raid, all while having a great social experience in the game. Aside from a raider-heavy roster, we have lots to offer; a huge M+ player base, RBGs with dedicated PVPers, and an entertaining community both in-game and in Discord !

Team Triggered, one of the 9 teams we currently have within Rigged, is a mythic progression team with a casual environment. We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 9-12 EST / Server - with the occasional optional Sunday night (dedicated to alt runs, timewalking, achievement runs or other fun things!) We’re currently 3/8 M with some decent progression on Fetid.

We have a very social environment - we are playful, we banter, and we love to crack jokes and have fun. At the end of the day, however, we are flawlessly able to settle down, concentrate and get the job done. We all take progression seriously - we come prepared and knowledgeable - but we also love to sit back and enjoy the game. We have a pragmatic approach when it comes to raiding and we desire to support each other in any way possible.

Like all other Mythic teams within our Guild, we also never recruit for bench purposes - we provide a healthy, rotating roster based on those who are best for each fight. We are proactive on rotating people daily/weekly to ensure fairness, but also to see proper progression.

At this moment, Team Triggered is currently interested in recruiting the following;
    Boomkin
    Rogue
    Spriest
    Exceptional DPS

Trial Process: To be considered for one of our raid teams, we require players to show logs along with a small interview session with the raid leaders. All raiders should come prepared and display a good attitude, as we are here to have fun but progress at a steady rate.

For more information, or to inquire regarding recruitment, don't hesitate to reach out to myself (qbreezy#4382 on Discord, qbreezy#11404 on Bnet) or my co-RL Merellie (merellie#8952 on Discord, merellie#1878 on Bnet). You can also submit an application through our Discord - the link can be found on our WowProgress page!
1 Like

Got fetid down to 50%, had tanking issues.

We’re always looking for great raiders. If you’re interested in joining a large active guild with multiple raid teams feel free to reach out.

We’re definitely interested in talking to everyone and even if Team Triggered doesn’t have a spot for your role, chances are another one of the 9 raid teams might!

come join us rogues

I’d tell you a joke about unemployed people.

But none of them work…

Back to the top! Still LFM!

We do keys, like 10-15 ish keys cause gear. Level 10-15 key btw with this terrible prot paladin.

1 Like

Whenever the cashier at the grocery store asks me if I would like the milk in a bag I usually reply, “No, just leave it in the carton”…

I have a persuasive speech due next week, and I need topics for it. Please help me…

We are still recruiting the following;
Boomkin
Rogue
Spriest
Any Exceptional DPS are welcome.

This one’s for Merellie / Brewers.
What do you call 50 Pallys in a pool??

• A “Bubble Bath” :smile:

Best team ever

How does NASA throw parties?

They planet.

This is the raid the never ends. It goes on and on my friends. Some kids started killing bosses not know what it was. And they will be killing bosses for ever just because. This is the raid that doesn’t end.

Mrrrrrgle/ MUUUUURGle. Muuuuuuurrrrrgllllle.