[H] - < Ride or Die > - 3 Raiding Teams - LF Dedicated Raiders - Smolderweb-PvP

< Ride or Die > is currently looking for skilled gamers who are hungry to complete all current and future Classic content.

About us:
As one of the originating guilds on Smolderweb-PvP, Ride or Die is a raiding community that has roots from Vanilla and private WoW. We strongly believe in comradery, self improvement and enjoy healthy competition.

In addition to the plethora of “off raid” activity (5, 10, 20 man groups, PvP), our 3 separate raid teams aim to satisfy individuals with varying availability and raiding expectations (Semi-Hardcore - Hardcore). We also arrange cross-raid speed clears of current content which is composed of high performers from all raiding teams.
Each group is currently seeking skilled gamers who are hungry to complete ALL content.

Raid Times: (Times are in PDT/Pacific Daylight Time)

• Tuesday/Sunday - 6-9pm PDT 9/9 - AQ 40, 12/15 Naxx
  • Wednesday 6-9:30pm / Monday 6-9:30pm PDT 9/9 - AQ 40, 9/15 Naxx
  • Thursday/Sunday 8pm-12am PDT 9/9 AQ, 6/15 Naxx

What we are looking for: UPDATED - December 23rd, 2020
Tue/Sun: 1 Resto Shaman, 1 Mage
Wed/Mon:: 1 Resto Shaman, 1 Warlock, 2 Fury Warriors
Thu/Sun: 1 Mage, 1 Resto Shaman
Exceptional Always Raiders Considered

Ideal Applicant:

• Treat everyone with respect and be open to constructive feedback.
  • Has a strong desire for self improvement.
  • Understand the expectations of you thorough knowledge of your class and role within raid.
  • Maintain excellent attendance and proactively signing up for raids notifying your Raid Leader in the case of an absence.
  • Place a high priority on community, team work, and ensuring a positive culture.

Get in touch with us:
If you have any questions feel free to reach in-game, direct-message or via discord!

discord.gg/SjrXzBC

Happy Raiding!

Eternes - Guild Master

Glipglop & Coronita - Tue Raid Leaders
Eternes & Nijannon - Wed Raid Leaders
Cil & Sleighbor- Thu Raid Leader

4 Likes

I like this guild :grinning:

Up with this post!

1 Like

Still looking for talented people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Raising this post!

1 Like

Bump, still looking for people!

Still recruiting to fill a few spots on our rosters :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump, still looking! :smiley:

A few spots remain!

First you get da sugar
Den you get da power
Den you get da women

1 Like

We’re a drunken posse looking for people to swing a sack of doorknobs, we supply the bag for you, BUT YA GOTTA SUPPLY YOUR OWN KNOBS.

1 Like

Few more spots, bumping for great people :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have a fully geared T2 hunter. i saw in the post about Sat/Sun raid. would you guys be recruiting for this group and what time does the raid start? MSG me on bnet Majinjoe#1731

Hey Majx, I sent you a FR - Few spots remain!

1 Like

If something is to hard to do, then it’s not worth doing. Except joining Ride or Die! Still looking for friends to raid with :smiley:

Sure, we might offend a few of the “bluenoses” with our cocky stride and musky odors. Oh, we’ll never be the darling of the so-called “City Fathers” who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about “What’s to be done with this Ride or Die?”

(still looking for friends to raid with!)

1 Like

Bump! Still looking for friends!

I’ve had a lot of jobs in my life: boxer, mascot, astronaut, baby proofer, imitation Krusty, truck driver, hippie, plow driver, food critic, conceptual artist, grease salesman, carny, mayor, grifter, body guard for the mayor, country western manager, garbage commissioner, mountain climber, farmer, inventor, Smithers, Poochie, celebrity assistant, power plant worker, fortune cookie writer, beer baron, Kwik-E-Mart clerk, and missionary, but joining Ride or Die, that gave me the best feeling of all.

You guys still looking for a mage?

We’re currently full on mages :frowning: Best of luck on your journey!