Hello. Maybe were a fit for you!

Morning everyone.

Afternoon all

Tanking some mythics tonight!

Happy Father’s Day!

Hope everyone is having a great day

Evening everyone

Happy resetmus

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team for 9.1 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 2 dps , 1 off tank and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Descendants of Lore is recruiting if you would be willing to go to the alliance side. We do raid every Sunday and every other Saturday. I know you said you cannot raid Saturdays but since we only raid every other Saturday you would only miss half a raid week every 2 weeks. If that doesn’t bother you it would be okay with us. We are semi casual and push for AOTC each expansion and occasionally a few Mythic bosses in expansions where we have enough people and skill. We are tight-knit and looking for long term players. I will leave you our spam and message you on battlenet:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Monk and DH: We have the buffs!

Good afternoon

Hey Jcdemon!

We over at on Bleeding Hollow are excited to hear you’re interested in a raid team. I think we may be a great fit for your situation if you would consider playing a ranged dps class. Our raid team’s several members have been raiding together for years. Most of us are in our mid 20’s to 30’s, some with families. Our goal is to push heroic and mythic as deep as we can this tier with an eye towards CE eventually. We reached AOTC with 3/10M before taking a break for the remainder of 9.0 and are very excited to get back into the groove of things. We raid twice per week on Tuesday/Wednesday nights 9:15pm - 12:15pm Eastern.
Contact me on Discord at Astrolix#7598 if you have any questions or are interested in joining.

Oof. Ranged dps :frowning:

Really need to get that ele shaman geared

Good evening