[H] Returning WW, Ret or DH looking for a home

you seem like ya would be a great fit for us i sent ya a friend request on disc and would love to chat

Hey there!

I’m from we’re a progressive raiding guild, that also runs M+s.

We also do time walking, mount/mog runs, and other group content!

Our raid days are Fri/Sat 8 PM EST.

If you’re interested here is our forum post: [H] Progressive Raiding(Fri/Sun 8 PM EST). Community Focused

You can also add me on:

Bnet: Purple86#1959
Discord: Purple_86#9819

Sorry, cant raid on the weekends :frowning:

Seems like there is a decent need for DH’s and Monks. I got those :slight_smile:

Almost time to chain mythics!!!

Hi JCDemon,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey there! ScrubClub is a Horde guild on Illidan. We are a new guild (this tier) and have been steadily growing and progressing. We are currently 4/10M and are working on progressing as far as possible in CN but focusing on getting CE in 9.1. We raid Tues/Wed 7:30-11 CST. Would love to chat if you are interested!

Discord: Karma#2513

Not sure if I am CE material. But I am friendly and nice and want to try my hardest :slight_smile:

Hey JCdemon!

If you are still looking for a guild I too might be able to help. (H) Area 52 - we are a newly formed guild with members who have AOTC and KSM this season. We are raiding again with our members to get everyone AOTC. We are a guild that values RL commitments come first and believe our members are family and not just another number. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-11pm Est. and run lots of keys the rest of the time. We have members who enjoy pvp as well.

Let me know if this might work for you too!

Bnet: Bluejay#1886

We are happy to have more casual raiders as well! We run mythic plus about daily and some of our members like to PVP. We also run Heroic on off nights. Mostly we just want to have a good time while pushing ourselves. :slight_smile:

9.1 announced

Who needs that sweet sweet DH or WW buff?

Hi Jc,

I’m a recruitment officer from on Zul’jin. You sound like you’d be a great fit for our guild. While we have a handful of experienced raiders the majority are old players coming back to the game from time off. We have a great community environment that promotes friendship and growth over elitism and toxicity. Currently we are raiding Heroic Castle Nathria and getting people geared and ready for the new patch. We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 6-8PM EST. You can add me on battle net if you feel so inclined. My username is emptyrao#1372.

Welcome back!

Hi JCDemon,

Sanctuary is looking for a Havoc Dh that can flex vengeance when needed. We raid Tue/Wed 9pm - 12am EST. We are pushing for CE this tier and have 8/10 for 9.0. Please read this and reach out if interested!

How about that 9.1!!!

Hi JcDemon!

Yes, that sweet heckin’ 9.1 is just around the corner. We almost made it!

My name is Cleo, I’m the Co-GM and Raid Lead of on H-Dalaran! We are looking for all roles for 9.1 Heroic raiding, with the possibility of casual mythic in the future. REally, you get the option to raid in the role of your choice as I am currently filling in a team after a fresh transfer from Area-52.

My guild is pretty chill, we tell jokes, we’re mature, and we have regular movie and game nights, as well a trivia and gathering nights! We also organize large raffles for our guild members, to ensure even casual members feel like they’re part of a community.

If this is something you’re looking for, feel free to message me at Cleoatore#1937 in game. :slight_smile:

Thanks! Cleoatore

Thank you!

I also have a WW Monk :slight_smile:

Morning everyone

Hi Jc,

give us a look!

Evening all