[H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 12/12H is a former mythic guild that is returning to the game. We made a push for CE in BoD, but RL situations made us fall short with many raiders having to take a break due to different circumstances. We were able to clear up to king mek relatively quick, before raiders had to take a step back. We have been AOTC for a while now and we want to dabble in mythic while waiting for Shadowlands, where we will make a big push once again.

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression. While we are extremely competitive, we value having fun more than anything.

Raid times:

Friday 9:00 - Midnight EST
Saturday 9:00 - Midnight EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Open
Range: Open
Healer: Open

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

Btag:

• Jekkle#1328
  • Phobia#1707

Discord:

• Rolliepoley#8491
  • Cartur#2415

BUMP this post

Sent friend requests. Looking forward to talking with yall.

Bro, you can’t bump. Gotta be subtle about it

I need better mogs

I added * Jekkle#1328 looking forward to talking with you.

Bump bump bump it up

To the wall!

Social distancing is fun

The funnest bro

I miss the outside

I am a 467 Boomkin with 3/12 mythic xp looking for a stable guild that is active on and off of discord. I am also looking for a guild that keeps the drama and douchebags at bay the best they can. I am looking to leave Mal Ganis and would love to speak with somone. Feel free to hit me on Bnet at Protectmtdew#11463