[H] Returning Warlock looking for Heroic/Mythic raiding

Hi,

I’m a returning player looking for a raiding guild for Shadowland. I’ve been a Heroic raider since WoD. I’ve stepped foot in Mythic raiding at the end of Legion with Throne and the beginning of BfA with Uldir.

I’m looking for a weekday mid-afternoon (~3pm EST) or early evening (~6pm EST) raiding guild.

WOD
HFC AOTC, 5/13M
Legion
EN AOTC
ToV AOTC
Nighthold AOTC
Tomb AOTC
Throne AOTC, 5/11 M
BFA
Uldir AOTC, 4/8M

Lock’s warcraftlog’s profile : /character/us/shadow-council/ragdoo#zone=19

Data from Legion up to Uldir 8.0

I will most likely play Demo off-spec Aff but I can do the other way around it doesn’t matter to me I just need to know.

Sadly the guild I was with during 8.0 disbandbecause of the lack of guild applications and some members were really getting burnt out. I would like to finally find a new home, kill bosses each week,makes some new friends, etc.

Contact
You can contact me via Discord : jjfm#4206
I will most likely answer tomorrow (September 28th) but feel free to DM at anytime

1 Like

I’m not sure if our times would be good for you since we go a bit later than you posted or if Alliance is an issue but our guilds been needing some solid ranged dps to finish off the roster for Shadowlands. We’re a semi-hardcore guild located on Turalyon - we raid Tues/Weds from 8-11 EST, if the time can work out and if you’re interested I’ll leave our gm’s btag below and our guild info :slightly_smiling_face:.

Btag: Wandappy#1921
Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!

Hi, we’ve just started a guild on Bleeding Hollow H focused on mythic raiding with 1 raid day/ week. We would like to clear mythic but our goal is simply to get as far as we can with 4 hours each week because most of us just don’t have the kind of time to raid that we used to. We don’t have a lot of time but we are passionate about raiding and clearing content

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in please feel free to contact me on discord
Neil#4199
Or Battle.net Jagorman#1954