[H] Returning Tank (BE Prot Pally) LF Mostly Casual but some Raiding Guild

Another on/off again player returning for Dragonflight and looking for a guild.

Main tanked for my previous guild in Wraith which is the last time I seriously raided. Played very early Cata, skipped MoP all together, played early WoD but came back for Legion. Mostly played DH during Legion, no raiding, just enjoyed the story but dropped off around the time Argus came around. Ran through most of BFA and Shadow but nothing more than leveling/casual content.

Looking to get back into the game and enjoy more of the available content with folks. Would be interested in dipping my toes back into raiding but nothing more than normal and heroic at the moment. Late 30s with not a ton of free time to spend on late night gaming.

At the moment Thursday evenings - Sunday early evening (EST) are my most open times for multi-hour group content. My paladin tank is currently on Nordrassil but more than willing to transfer or roll a new toon. Prefer tanking but do plan to try the new class in Dragonflight.

hello there, i have room for a tank on my 1x/week AOTC team (team 2). I’ll drop my guild info below, and if the time works for you, I’d love to chat if we sound like a good fit.

Afternoon and appreciate the reply! Team 2 sounds like it would be my best option but that late does not work for my schedule unfortunately. Have work Monday morning so running that late on a Sunday is difficult.

ADD me on Discord: BJB#0407, if you aren’t in a guild yet hmu