[H] Returning shaman player LF raiding guild

Sup!

Returning player here, looking for a raiding guild to get back into things.
Currently playing Enhance shammy, ilvl 247, would be willing to swap to Resto. (used to be a healer main, wanting to try a different role for once.)

Ideally, would like to find a guild raiding on Tuesdays and Thursdays, early evening EST. Not new to raiding in general, ended up 2/11 M back in Antorus. Totally not opposed to a guild starting out in normal mode.

If you have something similar to what I’m seeking, feel free to reach out on Discord @ Felíx#8551 , or on Bnet @ Insanity#1529

Thanks!

We are always looking for some new members to join our community. Check out the link below to see if we are a good fit for your needs. With Cross faction gameplay we might have what you are looking for…

[H] 18+ Gaming Community recruiting all! Fun, friendly social atmosphere!

WJP is an Ahead of the Curve Midcore guild. What that means specifically for us, is that we are a casual (with a mythic mindset) bunch of adults that aim for AOTC raiding. Possible mythic raiding for dragonflight, right now we are rebuilding just filling the missing spots.We raid wed/Thursdays 10pm EST to 12:30 and we run m+ on daily basis. Bnet: Chipper#11594
PS- not sure if you can swing wednesdays but on tuesdays we usually spam M+. If you can hit me up anytime

Shotoh,

I sent you a friend request I believe on both Disc and Bnet. We are rebuilding Casually Toxic, but looking for either dps or heals…leaving that up to you my friend. We are looking at T/Th 830p to 1130p est to run raids, currently running keys nightly as we are just shy of a full group and pugging is fugly. We are Aotc focused as well as KSM. Info is below for contacting:

Bnet: ganderin4620#1637
Discord: ganderin#2674