[H] Returning raider looking for mythic raid

I am recently returning to WoW so I do not have logs, but I am a former US top 100 officer (Nighthold era). I played Havoc and was a full orange parser back then. I can at least provide references if anyone is interested.

I am looking to raid, preferably 3 nights a week (9-12 hours). Ideally on Illidan, but I’ll move for the right opportunity-- Horde only because I have a M+ crew already.

I am looking to have 2-3 characters raid ready before mythic raid week, so I am a flexible player who is able to fill roster holes. Anyone looking for a specific need and is interested in recruiting me should get ahold of me now and request what one of those characters should be as I am probably open to it.

I am a vocal, team-oriented player who isn’t afraid to do the grunt mechanics and still bring the boom.

Shanks#12449

Evening,

I would like to invite you to check out our guild recruitment post. We are situated on Thrall of that isn’t an issue

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-artifex-looking-for-a-few-more-for-mythic-shadowlands/721655?u=adhuei-thrall

Hello,
We are Shade a Horde mythic raiding guild on Hyjal server. We are looking to round out our roster moving forward into Shadowlands. Below is our current recruitment needs, more info about who we are as well as contact information. We look forward to chatting with you.

Current Recruitment Needs
-Demon Hunter(High Priority)-experience and logs required
-Death Knight-Low
-Rogue-Low
-Dps Warrior-Medium
-Mage-High
-Elemental Shaman-Low
-Hunter-Medium
-Warlock-Medium
-Shadow Priest-Medium
-Boomkin-Medium

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

Guild Information
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha experience

We are a newly formed guild founded on everyone having the same goal, obtain Cutting Edge as quickly as possible. Most of our team finished Ny’alotha with 11/12 mythic.

Our guild will be focused on achieving Cutting Edge in all raid tiers. Our players are expected to do all research and come prepared to down bosses. Players are expected to go above and beyond in getting themselves geared for the content. Our guildies run multiple sets of keys a week together. We keep a fun and non toxic environment, but expect everyone to focus up when the time comes.

Raiding Expectations

Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.Raiders should be able to take constructive criticism.We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)–Guild Recruiter
Discord: Devana#8731
Galorina(Galorina#1877)–Guild Master

Hello! If you are looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a newer guild on Area-52 lead by long term CE players, we are looking for select classes to complete our roster at this time.

Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Death Knight (Dps)
Paladin (Ret/Holy)
Priest (Shadow)
Mage
Warlock

(Medium):
Monk (Tank)
Druid (Balance/Resto)
Shaman (Ele/Resto)

If you have any questions or interested and don’t see your class listed above feel free to get in contact, we are always looking for quality players! :slight_smile:

Contact Info:
Bnet Grace#1550
Discord Grace#9631

We are looking to add one final piece to our melee roster to compete for a spot.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin, Resto Druid
Melee DPS- Feral Druid, Windwalker Monk
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Hey man you sound like a very valuable player to our raid team, so I’ll leave you our spam!

:question: About Us

Demolition Crew Is a guild on Area 52 [H] Looking for players that are friendly but performance and progress minded. We are going for CE come Shadowlands. We also have people that love mythic plus, and some very casual arena play. Additionally, anyone that wants to just come hang out and be social is always welcome. We have people that are really in to mount farming and chatting with the guild, and that’s always great to have. This is a video game after all, and we play it for fun, but also want to clear content, so we expect a few things from our raiders.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Our Goals:

We are looking to clear Heroic and Mythic Nathria in a timely manner. We’re not looking to get US 50, but we also don’t want to spend six months on the tier. This is why it is extremely important that every raider do their part to contribute to the team and meet the expectations listed below.

:white_check_mark: Expectations:

1. Be welcoming and friendly to all players in the guild. Don’t tell someone how to play their spec, don’t be toxic, just show up and play the game.
  2. Be prepared. You should watch any videos that are sent by officers. You should have proper consumables, including flasks, pots, and food. You should show up on time and be ready to raid. If you can’t make it one week, you should give notice in advance. You should also have done your weekly WoW chores before raid.
  3. Always strive for improvement. It is expected that you at least take some time going over your logs and looking for ways to improve. Before you start complaining about somebody else’s low dps, you should looks for ways to improve yours. This is expected from everyone, so underperformers should already be aware of the issues and be improving each week.

:mag_right: What we’re recruiting:

Tanks:

Full for raid but we’d love some more m+ tanks!

Dps:

1. Mage (be ready to play all specs)
  2. Fury Warrior
  3. Death Knight (frost and unholy)
  4. Warlock (aff and destro)
  5. Exceptional applicants of any ranged spec

Healers:

1. Shaman
  2. Paladin

If your spec was not listed, you can still apply.

Raid times:
7:30-11:00 pm Est Thursday and Sunday

How to apply:
Message me on discord at SpammiBoi#4610. I will link you a guild application and we can go from there!

Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

First we talk then we boom.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Here’s a little bit more spam for you to consider!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hi Shenn, how’s it going? Have you found a team yet? We are very interested in you bringing the boom.

Here’s a tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We have a few unique-led raid teams that range in difficulty. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. We are not a spam guild and prefer quality over quantity. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friends!

Hey Shenn! If the below sounds good to you feel free to reach out to us!

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Melee DPS
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Boomkin - Medium
Shadow Priest - Medium

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer