[H] Returning Playing looking for Heroic Guild

Hi all,
Looking to get back into the raiding scene. I enjoy progressing content with some good people. Looking for a weekday raid team that ends preferably before 10pm pst. I have a max lvl DK and a max lvl Warlock and am willing to lvl any profession to help the guild. Thanks for your time!

Hey there! We are looking for some DPS for our mythic raid team, we are 3/8M and raid from 7PM EST to 11PM EST tues/weds if interested please add us! Goldfish#1198
metrolol#1195

Hello Angryguru, we are an 8/8H guild looking for some more DPS to go into Mythic with us. Raid times are 7:30-10:30pm CST Tues/Thurs. if we sound like we might be a fit hit me up in game or on discord; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 8/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking 3-4 dps to fill out the roster for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hello I am GM Menn, I’ve been GM of the guild for 3 years. We are currently suffering from A guild merge our Raiders took… Keep reading to know why.
My story!
I’ve been trying to Build guilds up to Raid for the Past 5 years. From being an EX Raid leader from Devils Advocate-Bladefist, and moving to my own Guild. Which was moved to area52… YES we are on the Hordes 2nd Biggest Server, So moving here has its Benefits if we dont work out.
Guilds Story
This Guild was Originally started with a Group of in game friends. Soon after was turned into a Bank Guild for myself as I needed extra space to provide for my Newly Found Raid leader Position… As time went on for myself and a Few Raiders we got sick of the way GM of Devils Advocate was treating us to we decided to Turn tail and Run to our own Guild <Call of Booty -Bladefist> {Yea I said Bladefist we’ll get to that} As we were Growing we soon became an AOTC Guild with getting out H Ghuun Kill. Soon after we could not come by the members to Make a Mythic Guild as some of our Raiders were off server. So a few officers decided to Turn tail and Run to Area 52… Soon became the Biggest Mistake we’ve made. As we went to Area 52 things only became worse as we only had a 1/4 of the original Raid team left…
My hope for the Guild
I hope to bring Call of Booty back to being a AOTC Guild with some Mythic Raid Prog, as I said We merged with another Guild… All raid Slots are open as of this point. As we kill more bosses we will soon get our Original Raiders back making our Time easier.
Extra Junk!
All Raid Days (Times 8-11PM EST) are open to make the best fit of new Raiders that I hope this will bring in. I can Not promise Raid Boss kills at this time… seeing as we have no active Raiders up at this time. I am asking if you are sick of your Current Position in wow come and help a once Great Guild Become Great again.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE MESSAGE ME!~GM MENN
CONTACT

• Discord- MENN#2564
  • BTAG- BIgmacmacdad#1704

Hello Angryguru! I’m the GM of Do Work a Horde Raiding Guild on Bleeding Hollow, a guild I made in 2009 and have kept up since. Discord has been amazing for keeping our friends together and this expansion we’ve built a fun raiding team that I enjoy working together with. We’re looking for people who are friendly, want to have fun, try hard and work as a team through the games content.

• We are mostly 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and kids. We are looking for active players.

• we raid twice a week, T/TH 8pm-11pm Eastern.

• We are a very social community that has been around a very long time, I’ve made some great video game friends, and we’re a place that players might take a break but come back to, and still hang out with us. We can offer a friendly, fun, video game WoW home for any player of any skill.

• We use discord as the core of our community.

• We are 8/8H 2/8M looking for more Heroic/Mythic raiders. Usually our Focus is AOTC but we achieved our goals so quickly that we’re trying to clear mythic now.

• We have an active mythic+ community and enjoy pushing the ladder, many of our raiders are above 1k io and are working on all +15s in time.

If you’re interested please contact me, we have a heroic raid tonight!

Buddyman#11120

You all seem like a good fit. I am interested!

Requiem Eternum has been a horde guild on Llane since the beginning, consistently raiding throughout WoW’s history. We always get AoTC, and push into mythic as far as we can, but are currently looking to expand our mythic roster to achieve Cutting Edge in future tiers.

Check us out on Raider io and Wowprogress. Let us know if you’re interested!

** Server:** (Llane/Arygos)

Raid Times/Days: 9-12pm EST, Mon/ Thurs

Current Progression: EP 8/8H

Recruitment Contacts: Prime#12803(Btag), Prime#8533(Discord), Click#5007(Discord)

Requirements: Good attitude and awareness. Reliable raid attendance, but we understand real life commitments happen. Puts effort into improvement and gearing both in and out of raids. This includes Mythic+ and potions.

Needs: DPS - Balance Druid, DK, Paladin, Mage, Priest.

Heals - Paladin or Priest.
Will consider all applicants, regardless of spec or class.

Awesome! Are you interested in server transferring? We are looking for more DPS for raids and players who can flex tank for mythic+.

We’re on Bleeding Hollow and will be running heroic tonight.

Discord: Buddyman#4113

Battlenet: Buddyman#11120