[H] Returning Players LF new AOTC/Keys Guild

Hi everyone!
My group of friends and I will be returning back to WoW for DF and we are looking for a new home as our previous guild is no longer current. We all have raiding experience as I raid lead my group through Heroic CN and SoD. We also plan on doing keys to keep up with gear during the progression period and would like to find a friendly LGBTQ and mature group as we are all adults. We would prefer a Zuljin server but that can be discussed, but we are all Horde players!

Feel free to message me within this post or:

Discord: Seribi#9709

Hi Silunani!

I help run a horde guild and community on Zul’jin! I would love to get to know all of you, and have you folks check us out! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkful know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1283
Discord Dat#2310

My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

we would love to chat with ya

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

I sent you a discord invite… I’d like to chat about what you’re looking for etc.

I’ve sent a discord friend request since the forums are being a pain and not letting mepost my spam :smiley: