[H] Returning Players LF Guild

We are a group of 3 who just recently came back to this game. Two of us have been on and off this game since Wrath and one has just started playing this game. We are looking for a new home / friends while our goal is to get AOTC and even learn mythic raiding. Our best times to raid would be Friday and Saturday night, while on other nights we’re trying out mythic+ and gearing up.

Contact me anytime!
Discord: Fayne#7589
Battlenet: Fayne#1833

1 Like

Sent you a Discord friend request Hope to hear from you this weekend.

Hey there, sent you a btag request. I know you said you prefer fri/sat night raids, but if you can swing tues/thurs id love to chat! I have room for all 3 of you currently.

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (4/12M; 12/12H) is recruiting raiders for mythic progression. We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Optional Heroic (alt) raid Sundays.

We run Mythic+ regularly and group for casual PvP. Non-raiders and those leveling are also Welcome.

Doctersauce#1397- me
DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353

Hello Fayne,

I sent you a friend request. We Released raids Sat/Sun 8:30-11:30 server. Looking at just your ilvl, you might be a little under geared for what we are looking for, but we are willing to work with you. We do heroic clears, and well as providing a solid group of key runners. Will a little effort on your end, you guys will be ready for mythic prog with us in no time!

Here is the link to our recruitment post on Thrall. [H]<We Released> is recruiting for Mythic Ny'alotha

Good luck in your search!

Found a group, thanks everyone

we are a guild formed by returning players. We are recruiting all classes and roles with an emphasis on raiders. We run mythic plus, old content for achievements and transmog. Love to laugh and cut up and just have a good time. Still building our core as we prepare for shadowlands. Join up! Let’s down some bosses!
Battlenet J3brandon#1597 for more info.

Hello, our guild is recruiting players for both raiding and M+ as most of us are interested in pushing content we also enjoy doing some things are a more reasonably pace. If this sounds like something you’re interested in feel free to add myself or the guild leader and ask as man questions as you need.

< The Expedition > is a newly formed guild on Thrall looking to build its ranks for raiding. We are a AoTC focused guild looking to push for content. We also look to push for high M+ keys and Mythic Raiding. As we look to push the end content of BFA we are looking for members to take into Shadowlands as well.

Raid Schedule:
Wed. : 8 -11
Sun. : 8 - 11

Looking for:
Tanks: High Demand
Healers: High Demand
rDPS: High Demand
mDPS: High Demand

Any Questions feel free to message the following on Bnet:
Jeshal#11930 - Guild Leader
Echohertz#1215 - Officer

Raid Schedule: Friday 9:30 - 12:00pm EST, Saturday 9:30 - 12:00PM EST
A few of us start clearing trash @ 9 -9:15pm.

Current Progression

Uldir: 8/8H AOTC
BoD: 9/9H AOTC
NtWC: 12/12H AOTC

Recruitment Needs:
We have a solid group that is in need of some adjustments. We are mainly looking for ranged DPS of any class, but more in need of the following:

Item level: 450+ for raiding. A lower ilvl may be considered based on previous raid experience.
Healer: Resto Druid, and Healers with DPS off specs.
Melee DPS: Ret Pally
Range DPS: Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Crit Chicken and S-Priest.

We do have a trial period of 2 weeks. Calendar invites for raid is up every week, and our raiders are expected to sign up accordingly, and be on time.

Of course this is just what we’re looking for to improve our Raid roster. If you are interested in joining for the social aspect or the many shenanigans we do at random times, then feel free to contact myself or another officer.

Who we are:
AOB is a fun and laid back guild that likes to kick a$$, and of course chew bubblegum…buuuut, I’ll let the guild name do the talking. We’re a fun, rowdy group of fella’s and ladies who enjoy each others company and have fun together whether it’s in a random TW dungeon, mythic+ run, or raids. As well as the occasional Island expeditions and leveling new toons together. We all enjoy dark humor, and are not for the easily offended.

Contact Info:
Crindor#1206 Btag Crindor#2622 Discord
scorpion#1272 Btag Arochon#1539 Discord

Any other member of AoB can direct you to one of the officers. Some members have basic knowledge of what we’re looking for as well.

hope the day’s could line up!!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.