(H) Returning Player Needing Home

Returning player that last played WotLK. Main character is Affliction Warlock, but intend to have viable tank/heals options in guild to fill other roles if need be. Interested in casual progression raiding and PvP.

I am typically online M-Th from 7p-10p CST, Fri/Sat availability can stretch later into the evening.

Not a huge fan of the large commercialized guilds. I’d like to be part of a team rather than a clique.

1 Like

Hey there! Our guild is recruiting more for season for and Dragonflight, we’ve been around since TBC and we always love having more long-term raiders come in. We’ve rebuilt ourselves a tad bit in Shadowlands but we still hold the same leadership since those early days. Hit us up if you’re looking for a chill raiding guild and if you’re open to cross realm/faction raiding, we can chat to see if we’re a fit! I’ll leave our copy paste below but good luck on your search regardless! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We ended this tier at 11/11H & 3/11M before we took our break and we now focus on building our team for season 4 & Dragonflight. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Btag: GingerHeals#11438
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!