[H] Returning player looking to raid in SL

Returning to the game after taking a break for most of BFA. Looking to raid/m+/pvp. Willing to consider all roles. Will most likely reroll. Only really looking to play horde.

Please drop info below.

1 Like

Hey there, I understand you’re mainly looking for Horde guilds but on the slight chance that we might be what you’re looking for i wanted to leave this here, we would love to have a ranged or a healer/dps to finish out our roster for Shadowlands.
We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST. We aren’t a hardcore top-end guild but we enjoy having a chill environment to raid in while getting serious for the bosses that need it.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for and Alliance/times/days aren’t a problem then please feel free to fill out a short app on our guild site which will be linked in our info - if not then good luck in your search!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm btag: Wandappy#1921

Hi there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team. We offer bags and gold to help get rerolls started.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hey man I’ll link you to our current post so you can read that and see what we’re about.

We need primarily ranged DPS and healers but we still need all roles, the others are just the most important atm. Add me on discord Darling#3952 or bnet wildr0y#11676 if this interests you.

Here is 's guild spam if you are interested hit me up :slight_smile:

Guild: First Pull – Tichondrius
Guild Status: Casual but productive AOTC focused guild
Progression Raid Schedule: Saturday/Sunday 9:00 PM – 11:30 PM EST
Positions available: Flexible

Want to kill heroic bosses on the first pull, even if it is the tenth pull? Then is for you. We are a newer guild on Tichondrius that formed with the expectation of AOTC every tier. Is a casual, but productive guild. The guild provides flasks, feasts, and repairs on raid night. Once AOTC is reached we will the decide on if we want to push into mythic or achieve other goals as a guild.

Bnet contact is Yergory#1102
Discord contact is Yergory#6317

Did you find a guild yet?

Bruhalla has a few people rerolling so you could have leveling buddies

Here is the recruitment post and contact info if you want to check us out: [H][Thrall]Casual Progression raiding guild <Bruhalla>

Hey!

Crimson brotherhood is currently recruiting for multiple spots! Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Still looking. Trying to stay in PST time frames. EST tends to be to early for me.