[H] Returning player looking for raiding home

Hey, I’ve been playing WoW for quite some time, and luckily have stumbled upon a bit more time to play. Though at this point I don’t know if I can be on a full time raiding roster (have a flexible schedule with my line of work, can explain if interested), I am looking to find a nice home with people I can do keys/raid with. The last time I raided was Uldir, got AOTC and 3/8 Mythic (wasn’t a super competitive Raiding team, raiding one time a week, but we got along), so I’m not looking for hyper-competitive, but I do like to challenge myself. Right now I’m playing UH/Blood DK, but I have a Warlock and Paladin on this server as well so I can flex the role a bit if needed!

Feel free to add me on Bnet - Richey#1776

Thanks for your time!

TL;DR - I’ve got a work schedule that changes day to day, but would like to find a raiding home with fun people on my new server.

Hey there…We have a pretty chill roster…as fill in when you can as long as you are geared with the group…i understand life responsibilities…lets chat

Late Night Pain Train might be the home you’re looking for. We are a pretty chill group currently 3/8 mythic after rebuilding from scratch when classic hit. We are currently looking for a few solid dps to round out the roster pushing into 8.3 Add me on bnet Gortao#1301 if you wanna chat