[H] Returning player looking for friends or a guild

Hello everyone. I took a pretty long hiatus and I’m back in the game now, but all my friends are long gone. I’m over 21, very mature, but I have a fun side as well and can be a little wacky. But I’m not crazy I swear. I’m casual, and looking for a guild that is open to someone who wants to do PVE content. I’m not a hardcore elite mythic raider, I’m sorry. I’m open to active communities or guilds. That means ones that are not a ghost town or bumped every few days or weeks. You can post here, or you can reach me at verdict#1687

1 Like

Hi Dog! Not sure if you’d be interested in switching factions, but if so, we might be a good fit for you. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Area 52 - Horde

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are getting through Normals (7/9), then working our way into Heroics. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.