[H] returning player looking for active and friendly/inclusive guild

I’m a returning player who played constantly during Wotlk and Cata, and sporadically during each other expansion. I really want to dive in fully again, but I find that I just do not have fun unless I have people to play and have fun with. I’m on Wyrmrest Accord at the moment, and If there are any guilds out there that are on that server I’d prefer that, but I am willing to transfer, so even if your not on Wyrmrest Accord, I’d still love know what your guild is all about. I boosted a 120 Shaman, currently Enhancement.

I really want to get into challenging content once I’m geared for it. I want to raid, do pvp, and really any activity the game has to offer, including RP if that’s your cup of tea. I’m not at all averse to doing hard content, but I need a guild that accepts mistakes and can joke around during raids and such.

I’m really looking forward to shadowlands, and I hope I can find a group of kind, inclusive people to do it with. My in-game name is Dekran.

Hello there,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we have a small active core that runs mythics and quests together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hey, Dekran!

I am going to post our Guilds Recruitment Thread at the bottom of this post. You’ll find more about us there.

If you’re open to a Guild that is not focused on hardcore raiding, then please let me know. We’ve been together since TBC expansion.

Send me a whisper if you have any questions!

Guild Link:

Hey there

MIDDLE GROUND (H) is a newly formed horde guild on Zul’Jin recruiting to fill out our core roster for Mythic progression in Ny’alotha and forward. Our founding members have raided the most difficult content together for several xpacs snagging several Cutting Edge achievments along the way. We are currently looking for any skilled raider with AOTC or mythic experience in the current tier.

RAID TIMES
Tues 10PM-Midnight
Weds 10PM-Midnight
Thurs 10PM-Midnight
We start forming raid at 9:45 Est and expect raiders to be ready to pull at 10.

Trial Expectations:
Come to raid fully prepared with consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge of the fights.
Discord is a must and we encourage raiders to ask questions if they are unsure about anything.
100% attendance during 2-week trial
Last but not least…PATIENCE. While we consider ourselves skilled players pushing mythic proggression it’s important that we keep it fun and relaxed as most of our core is made up of old hardcore raiders. We will ideally have a roster of 25-30 to ensure we are able to raid every night. That being said, it is important that trials and raiders are understanding and willing to rotate in and out to keep a healthy team balance.

For more info contact Gortao#1301 or Zaraki#1853 or message anyone online in guild to set up a brief discord interview.

Guild & Server: Cupcakes and BDSM - Thrall (Horde)

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday - 9pmEST-12amEST

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - AwesomeIsMatt#1304 or Saraid#2102

Requirements: Discord

Needs: We are a newly formed guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content casually. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to then push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers, togethers.

We also hold guild events for awards.

• PS you dont need to decide now, join our discord and come vibe

Hello,
We got a guild going of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running so we can start raiding. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit. We are looking for melee DPS and 1-2 more healers (priest/pally/shaman) and a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Late Night Pain Train is a 5/12m guild that cares about it’s community and family focused but also has a drive for mythic progression and we are constantly looking to recruit new members and grow.
We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10-12pm EST

Our community also likes to indulge in a lot of higher end Mythic + content outside of raid days and are very willing to progress and learn as a team

If you have any interest/questions please add my Btag and ask away
Btag-khi#11378 or Duncan#11686