[H] Returning player looking for a new home

Played BFA, left when classic came out and its losing steam for me very fast. The players I was with minus a best friend and wife have quit playing. I have a lot of play time and Im willing to play anything but a healer. The wife is a really great healer. We have multiple 120’s 110’s or whatever you want and with the current exp gain it would be no problem to level new ones quickly. so sick of looking for guilds or trying to find something that works. I’m interested in Heroic raiding at a minimum and would love to push mythic. My warlock is Ilvl 440 and hasnt been played since the release of classic.

Hello,
We got a guild going of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running so we can start raiding. A few of us have already been thru heroic and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we are already pushing mythic keys and are planning to start raiding here soon.
We are looking for melee DPS and 1-2 more healers (priest/pally/shaman) and a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Wont turn down ranged :stuck_out_tongue:
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hey Kaivyn! We are a Horde guild on US Thrall looking for people who are interested in raiding and pushing mythic+. We enjoy lots of competitive banter and jokes but we all just aim to help each other. 18+ is required due to adult language. We ask that you have a good grasp of your class/spec (which we can help with), have good situational awareness, and can take criticism well. Returning players are always welcome as well!

Right now we’re 12/12 Normal Ny’alotha and 7/12 Heroic. We raid Monday nights at 9 PM EST and we’re trying to get another raid night put together that everyone likes. We’re looking for any class/spec combinations to make a steady raid progression group as well as pushing mythic+ keys.

We do +10-13 mythic+ keys weekly and want to push to +15s.

We ask that you use Discord and addons for raids.

If you’re interested in joining please leave a comment on this post or contact me or my officer listed below.

In-Game: Rarely
BNet: NeonBlack#1916

In-Game: Cacciator
BNet: TacticOwl#1121

Hi kaivyn! Our guild is currently looking for both dps and a healer for mythic! We have Heroic on farm and just need a few more to fill out to a full 20 roster to push a full guild run of mythic. Many of us in the guild are husband/wife combos as well, so do bring your wife along too! :slight_smile:

here is the recruitment info post (contact info below!)

Old God River [Ysera-Durotan] is currently recruiting for our Mythic raid team! We are a small, tight knit group of friends looking to add to our rag tag bunch. Looking for members for our core raid team, pushing Mythic N’yalotha onward into Shadowlands!

About us: We are a small guild, focused on running high end content while keeping the fun in the game! We’re not quite the hardest of the hardcore, but we are also not casual. When it comes to raid nights, we buckle down and crush it as a team! And when it comes to off nights, you can find us running m+ keys, gearing up for raids, chatting it up on discord, or playing other games as a group like quiplash, animal crossing or smash bros. :slight_smile:

Raid times: Currently Thursday 8pm Server, looking to pick up a second raid night that works for everyone.

Looking for: 1-2 healers and 6+ dps. Non-meta specs welcome! Skilled players in non-meta specs get bonus points :wink:

Expectations for raid members: Raid core should be ready to go on raid nights! We understand things can come up, just let us know before hand. Raiders should show a willingness to improve and learn, and also have a positive attitude towards our team members AND pugs. If you’re interested in being a part of our raid core, we start each recruit out on a trial period before moving them up into the core team.
We use discord for chat~

If interested drop a message to our raid leads on discord:
Undoubtedly#7484
Killswitch .tv#7804 (no spaces)

Our progress: 12/12H & N Nya

If you’re tired of huge mega guilds… and want a new family to play with, shoot our recruiters a message! We’d love to have ya at Old God River! :wink:

Kovas#11652

I’d love to talk with y’all about coming over!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are looking for people that potentially have gotten a little bit of a late start to this expansion whether that be due to taking a break, left for classic, or literally just looking for a new home. New players are welcome as well!

Our highest needs are the following:

Any ranged DPS - excluding balance druids
Any healer - excluding resto druid
Melee DPS - excluding DH and rogue

We have been progressing through normal and will be beginning heroic next week. (We killed a couple heroic bosses last night after finishing up normal as a guild). It will be full heroic progression from here on out.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content for CE and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Are you looking for a new home or searching for that something in a guild that was lost a long time ago? Want a fresh start with a community full of like-minded individuals that are searching for the same thing? Juggernaut is your new spot.

What we are looking for:
Like-minded active individuals with the intent of pushing mythic raiding content along with m+ come Shadowlands.

Current Needs:
Ranged DPS: High
Melee DPS: High
Tanks: Medium
Healers: Medium

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday: 9 PM - 12 AM EST
If you have any additional questions or are interested in joining feel free to add Khoneycutt#1439

Hey there Kaivyn. Welcome back! My guild is currently looking for multiple roles. Would love to have a warlock and healer on the team, please check out my guild.

About Us:
[Blood Forged] (on Thrall) was founded by a group of friends just before the release of Warlords of Draenor. Unfortunately due to people’s opinions of the latest expansion Battle For Azeroth, we have decided to take a break. We are currently rebuilding and are looking to bring new and experienced players to take on the remaining challenges of BFA and further into Shadowlands. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on achieving Ahead of the Curve. We are looking forward to building an exceptional team.

Roles Needed:
Currently all roles are needed, with the highest demand on tanks and healers!

Raid:
Times are currently tentative
Tues - Thurs at 10p EST to 1a

LordThoth666#1578 (bnet) - CoFounder/Guild Master
AdriAlmighty#1682 (bnet) / Adrisenpai#9736 (discord) - CoFounder/Officer

Thanks for considering us.

Who We Are

Inferiority is a new guild of CE and veteran raiders on Area-52 looking to build a raid team to finish this tier of BFA and get ready to crush Shadowlands while achieving Cutting Edge. We are looking for like minded and skilled players who are interested in progression raiding on a light, 3 day schedule.

As stated, we are a freshly formed guild. We are looking to fill all roles in the team. If you are a veteran raider, previous CE raider who is in need of a new start or are coming back from a break, we are the guild for you!

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:00p-1:00a EST
(Sunday dropped after progression)

What We're Looking For

Tanks : High (Pref. Blood DK, Prot Warrior, Brewmaster, DH)
Healers : ALL CLASSES
DPS : ALL CLASSES

If you’re interested drop us your battle tag or add any of our officers to talk!

Kovas#11652
Gethus#1871
Adreas#11795