[H] Returning Player Looking For a Guild For 8.3

NO alliance, PVP, or RP. No interest in mythic raiding.

Looking for a Horde Guild, as I plan on making a Vulpera Warrior (fury) for 8.3.

I recently came back to to WoW after about a year away. Currently working on the on Vulpera rep on my Horde Druid.

Right now I’m just looking for a guild that would let me join as a casual on my druid, then would let me do some normal/ heroic raiding, once 8.3 releases.

About me, have raided off and on since LK, but have been playing off and on since WoW went live. I have exp raiding as DPS and tanking. Though I have not raided in BFA, due to an injury that required surgery, I was able to tank a full heroic clear in Legion.

What I’m looking for:

I’m looking for an active guild that raids in EST 6-9 or 7-10 time frame or will be for 8.3. Not looking for anything later. Mid day raids would work as well, as I’m retired. Normal and heroic raiding only, as I have no interest in mythic.
Would like a guild that does keys and other activities on off nights and not just on for raids.

What I bring to the table:

I know the classes I play. I’m not an expert, but fairly competent with them. I show up early for raids and with the required items. Food, pots, etc… If I see I’m lacking in certain areas, I do the research to do my best to improve where needed. Very stable high speed internet and a reliable higher end computer.

Not looking for a PVP or RP server.

** Disclaimer**

I had cubital tunnel release surgery on my dominant arm earlier this year. Recovery seems to have gone well, but have not done any major gaming for a while. So, no clue how it will affect me in the long run.

If you have any questions, fell free to post here or message me @ Stitches74#1748