[H] Returning player LFG, Mythic Raiding, Flexible on role. Willing to xfer

Yo.

Returning after taking a “break” to play classic. I’ve been playing on and off since BC. Casually raided, casually pvp’d. Had fun, but now I want to break into the depths that is mythic raiding. Flexible on the role I play, willing to xfer. Looking for a home in shadowlands. Community matters.

1 Like

Hey, we recently started a guild on Bleeding Hollow horde. We are aiming at clearing mythic with a minimal time commitment
We raid Sunday’s 6-10PM EST

if you’re interested add me in bnet and we can talk
Jagorman#1954

Hey there, if Alliance is a possibility we would like to have someone who’s flexible! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, while we may not be a top-end CE guild we like to have a fun relaxing environment while raiding but can also get serious when a boss calls for it. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in and Alliance/times/days are all alright please feel free to put in an app on our guild site which is linked in our info, hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

one of the best communities out there!!

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894