(H) Returning player LF Season 4 AOTC/Mythic prog

Yes hello. Returning player here that took a prolonged break partway into 9.1 (Like many others)

Season 4 of Shadowlands as well as Dragonflight as piqued my interest and I am looking to get back into any sort of laid back guild. I do not intend to do much raiding/progging on sepulcher as I am still in the process of catching up on gear however I would like to be caught up for season 4 for M+/Fated raids.

Primarily play Outlaw rogue, willing to roll other classes and whatever else. The environment is the big one for me, thank you kindly.

disc: Griff#6767

HitsHardr Thn Depression Group of friends reforming guild to push through the rest of the shadowlands and into DF. Currently Recruiting dps and healers wed-thurs 8-11EST 7811H we also run alot of keys and casuals are always welcome. This week was our 3rd week of raiding Also as of today we got a lower raid team that is going to be running only normal on tuesdays for alts/learners and we have sunday funday thats optional where we do something this past week was drunk raid night and we cleard TW Ulduar if interested lmk here or hit me up on discord Craig#0794

Oh, should also point out I transferred from Area 52 recently and my IGN is now Bdrop because old name was taken oops

Bumping this, still looking. <3