[H] Returning Player LF Raiding Guild

Quit when Legion ended but decided to come back and play retail after doing everything in classic wow, I’m looking for guild that raids 2-3 nights a week, evening or late night EST. Am willing to learn multiple roles/classes if need be but my main class/spec is Retribution Paladin and currently i have an ilvl of 396 (only been playing for a week) but am willing to work hard and take advice from BFA experts to get to were i need to be.

A little bit about myself is that i’m an ex EQ vet, so i have been playing mmo’s for over 20 years and at the moment i am on unemployment for 6 months so i can promise 100% raid attendance, a mic for discord or whatever voice program the guild uses and hard work, so if it sounds like i would make perfect fit for your guild please let me know.

My Armor: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/apros
My Discord Handle: Apros#7412
My Bnet Tag: Apros#11776

Thanks for your time!

< FRISKY BUSINESS > is a MYTHIC progression guild looking for exceptional mythic players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge to join our Mythic raid team!

Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7:15 PM -10:15 PM PST (10:15 PM -1:15 PM EST).

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.

What are we looking for?
DPS & Healers

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!

Contact us on Discord: discord.gg/TUHtM9Q

Bnet: Sara#1321

Check out our whiskay wonders post.