{H} Returning Player LF GUILD

I’m just returning to the game after almost a year off. I quit mid CN Mythic Progression due to real life emergency with my daughter. I was 4/10 M xp when I left the game, which was pretty well on par with most guilds at the time as a Holy Priest.

I’m looking to get back into it, and am diligently working on prepping myself for the next patch as fast as possible. I have the ability to play one of the following toons:

Holy Priest
Prot Paladin
Guardian Druid
Demon Hunter (either spec) ~240ilvl both spec, best i have so far

Those are my best geared, although I could hammer down something else just as quickly with help.

I’m a competent raider, and have gotten many AOTC’s, as well on CE’s on other accounts. I used to juggle up to 5 different accounts at one point so I could dual box and use tradeskills much easier.

I’m preferring to stay horde as cross faction is coming up and I know it the best, as well as prefer most of the character models. I’m currently on Mal’Ganis in a dead guild, don’t really care where I go.

I know I’m way behind on current progression, and gear, but I guarantee I’m a good investment. I give back 110%. My availability is open, although I live in the EST timezone so I’m preferable to raid times that aren’t stupid late PST time.

Warbroken#1488 is my btag.

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PT

Hello! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

still looking!

Hello Warbrokyn and Welcome to Insanity’s Edge,

Battle Tag:
TR87#1164
Crink#1168

Current Needs:
Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Demon Hunter
Holy Paladin
and a dps that has a Tank Spec when needed.

Looking for People that want to Raid Cutting Edge.
-People coming back to the game are welcome.
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST with Sunday 8-11 CST added for mythic prog in 9.2.

-We complete Mythic+15s each week, and are willing to help people to get them done.

-We actually have people in Discord to talk to, not the normal
“I only see people on when we raid”.

-We are still raiding in 9.1.5, with all eyes on CE in 9.2.
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Insanitys%20Edge

A short story on the name of the guild:

WoW has been out for a long time, and with that comes a lot of trail/error. So we all keep playing expecting a different result; and boom Insanity is born! Now pondering if we are truly insane - but maybe its just the Edge. . .

run it back up, gonna respond to ppl tomorrow!

Hi there, you sound like a great fit for our guild! we are a new guild but built around 15 players from our last guild, we are a CE experince guild and we are just looking for a few more to finish out our roster, this patch we want to try a semi hard core approach where every one isent supposed to grind for hours and hours to get renown and max rep, we are all good friends and we focus more on team work and mechanics rather than parses, we believe if you get a raid team full of blue parsers with good team work you will get Ce and have fun doing it ( though we have several very good players who parse all orange) we raid tu/th 7-10 pm eastern on Area 52 and we are horde!

hit me up on discord, would love to talk to you my discord name is haydenthomas#2659 and my bnet is hayden#1637

running it up again

running it up the chain

Good morning,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting dps and a tank for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

To round out our group we are currently looking for dps (warlock/spriest/mage/rogue) and a non paladin tank.

We are 10/10H SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat

Hey Warbrokyn! Drunk n Disorderly [Zul’Jin] is looking for more raiders for the upcoming 9.2 content.

Who We Are: We are a guild comprised of all types of people with one common goal – to enjoy our time together. We believe WoW should be played for fun first and foremost, and prog should come second. We make it a priority to maintain a relaxed and chill atmosphere at raids, toxicity is strongly prohibited and we deal with it immediately. Large active community, with over 50+ raiders across multiple teams.

Raid Info: We are an AoTC focused guild, and have achieved it each tier since we’ve formed. While we do end up downing a couple Mythic bosses afterwards, our focus is truly on AoTC. We are currently recruiting for our Weekend Team (Fri/Sat), which runs from 8-11pm est.

What We Need: Any role will be considered, though would love a warlock, priest, enhance shaman. Currently full on tanks, though will consider any quality applicant.

Not a Raider? - No problem! We have many M+ groups running each day with a KSM focus.

Discord: JimmyJointz#3302
Bnet: JimmyJointz#1280

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Warbrokyn, Failed at Hogger - Horde/Us Turalyon is looking for some good consistent raiders to round out our raid team. We were AOTC and 3/10M in SOD. We do a lot of M+ as well, and are very active to get content done. Raid times are Tue/Wed from 8-11pm ET. Will definitely be AOTC, with a Mythic push, but not looking to push CE at the moment. If you’re looking for a relaxed raid environment, we may be a great fit for you. Happy to answer any questions if you have them or are interested in joining. Discord: Shotz#7980 is the best to reach out. Good luck in your search!