[H] Returning Player LF 8.3 raiding guild

Hi there. As stated, I am a returning player looking for a home for 8.3, and provided Blizzard gets it right, Shadowlands.

A bit about me:

I’ve been away from the game for a little while, but I am a veteran player. I’ve dabbled in BFA in the beginning and tried out every major patch release, but couldn’t get past the glaring issues. Throughout the years, I’ve played every role since starting the game back at BC launch. At the highest level, I am most comfortable on a tank or melee, as I have the most experience with these roles. However, I am open to transitioning to ranged. I’ve recently fallen into a lot of free time and have the ability to sink time into the lengthy amount of catch up that is required with a new character (essences, neck level, gear). I currently have a fury/prot warrior sitting at 430, 4/8M EP. Open to reroll for the right fit.

What I am looking for:

• First and foremost I am looking for an opportunity. I know that I will not be performing super numbers immediately due to being a bit behind, but I will not be trash at mechanics.

• AOTC at the least, mythic progression is a plus.

• I am flexible on raid times. I live in EST timezone.

• Prefer to stay horde, have RL friends that I play with.

I’ve intentionally left a lot out of this post. I prefer to hash things out in discord or over the blizzard client. Please leave your info and I’ll reach out to you.

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde) is a group of semi-hardcore likeminded adult players who are looking to re-build our core raid group after taking a break post AOTC in TEP. We are focused on Heroic and into Mythic end game raiding. We are looking to jump back in 8.3 feet first and are looking to fill out our ranks. If you are also jumping back into it for 8.3 or are just looking for another group to grow and play with, give us a look.

We have achieved AOTC each tier in BFA w/ 2-3 Mythic kills each tier minus TEP Mythic kills. We took a break for most of this tier, but are ready and excited to get into 8.3 and Shadowlands! We are looking to add about 4-5 new faces to our group
Raid Schedule
Fri(Optional/not always a raid) 7-10pm EST
Sat 8-11pm EST
Sun 8-11pm EST

NEEDS
2x Healer(Monk,Pally or Rdruid/Rsham)
Any dps classes will be considered

These are core spots that need immediate filling!

EXPECTATIONS
Show up to raid on time(letting your absance be known ahead of time preferably)
Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
Put in the effort weekly to be ready for raid
Study fights if needed

Ximu: GM/Raid Lead
Discord: Ximu#1808

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|Discord Req!

Hey there Shoes,
I’d love to talk about you joining us and our AotC team if you’re interested.

Here’s our spam to review =)
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
Social progression team runs Wed 8-11pm EST.
Current guild runs until 8.3 are AotC clears Tues 8-11pm EST - mythics every other night.
Mythic Plus/Keys are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me on battle-net if you’re interested - I’d love to chat!
SAXX#1747

Hey! LowKey is a brand new guild and we are recruiting for ranged DPS. Raid times are Tues/Wed 7pm-10pm est and we do mythic plus/pvp on the side. We are a brand new guild but we are striving to build a community to progress in mythic raiding for the next patch and a social hangout for everyone. We currently have no progression as a guild but individually are aotc. If interested, hit me up! Battletag lunalulu#1183 or discord Lunalulu#4542

Malicious on area52H is currently seeking a few more players to bolster our ranks and push CE and new content come 8.3.

We are active in discord, run a lot of m+, some players do arenas and Rbgs. We are all mature adults. We have a respectful and communicative raid environment. We do invites and pull trash at 745pm and expect to be on the boss by 8 pm EST or sooner.

We are currently seeking:

★ tank (priority Prot Pally, but a BrMaster/ Prot War are also acceptable)
★ fury warrior
★ boomkin
★ warlock
★ shadow priest

Being able to flex into other roles with capable Offspec is a bonus and highly encouraged.

we are 7/8M currently in EP.

★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ we run a lot of m+
★ there are a few members that do arena and Rbgs

here are some of our standards & expectations:
★ HoA: 68-70+
★ Prog this tier 5/8M or 7/9M last tier
★ Parse Avg 75-80% or better in Mythic
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with consumables and supplies
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ at 10/15 or higher, weekly

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
luna#14515 - recruiter
luna discord: ★ Luna ★ #8544 (include the stars)

Chris#111980 - GM/ raid lead
chris discord: Christopher#8411

Hi, Pair. I’m with Fair Enough on Area 52, Horde. We’re looking for a fury warrior, who can flex to prot should the need arise.

We’re 8/8M, US 200. We consistently obtain CE each tier. We raid tues-thurs-sun from 8:15-11:30est.

I’d love to chat with you about what sets us apart, and answer any questions you have. You can reach me on btag at: Sheridan#11238

Hey Pair,

I know you said you’re EST timezone so pending on what times you are active we could be a great fit. Most of our core are ex-mythic raiders that have after a short break from the game, came back to focus on Mythic+. We are very active during the week/weekends from 8p.m. to 5a.m EST. And are highly motivated to be one of the best +one night+ raiding guilds available with our goal being at least AOTC. We plan on keeping the guild small/medium as we want to make sure that we keep the sense of community that this game lost over the years.

If that interests you, here’s our original post. We would love to add more melee to our group dynamic!: M+ Community w/ Sunday AOTC Team LF DPS!

Hello fellow returning player.

Pyreanor is a guild of returning players looking to gear up and raid in 8.3 and get AotC in Shadowlands content. We miss the comradery we experienced raiding together in BC/Wrath and beyond and wish to recreate the experience minus that one screaming guy on voice chat.

Our raid days are 6pm PST Tues Thurs.

We’d love to have you as a tank or a ranged DPS. We’re somewhat flexible and prefer to bring the player not the class (we just have way too much melee atm). Transferring isn’t required right away, joining our in game community and discord for communication is.

If you stick with us for a long time we might be able to help you get here.

We’re looking for more to join us on our journey. Your gear doesn’t matter, we can gear up together.

If you’re interested in the type of organization we’re building or want an invite to our discord, please poke me on discord.

Zandrae#0301

We are looking for a core tank for our heroic group I think you’d fit right in if the times work! I’ll leave my wall of text below and if you are interested I’d love to have a talk! Thanks and good luck with your search!

Barely Heroic of Mal’Ganis is an AOTC (Ahead of the Curve) heroic capped team.

We are a group of veteran players, many of whom have raided hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more relaxed raiding experience. We have achieved AoTC in every tier and our group has been together for over 4 years, with the officer core being together over a decade.

We value competent raiders who can show up for a few hours every week to take down some heroic bosses and have fun while doing so.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday // 10:30pm - 12:30am CT // We are AoTC all tiers.

Currently Recruiting:
Tank: Off Tank (Any) // Healer: Closed // DPS: Mage/Rogue; Ranged (Any)

Recruitment Contacts:
Kylani#1647 (Btag) // Kylani#7927 (Discord)

[seraphguild.com/recruitment](http://seraphguild.com/recruitment)

of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit [SeraphGuild.com](http://seraphguild.com/) to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 7/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - jaymie#11120

2. Rage - 4/8M Eternal Palace (7pm - 10pm CST, T/Th) - ripten#1497

3. Insomnia - 4/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - jaymie#11120

5. Loud Noises! - 5/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356

6. Barely Heroic - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10:30pm - 12:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit [SeraphGuild.com](http://seraphguild.com/) for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey would love to chat, my guild is 7/8M. We raid Thurs/Mon 830-1130est. My bnet is tokara102#1782 or discord is torqan#9922. We also run M+ on non raid nights all the time and do various other things within game or outside of game. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey, Pair!

Cinder and Ash might just be the guild for you! We are a Fri/Sat mythic raiding guild rebuilding for 8.3. A lot of our players took a break to play classic, and we are forced to rebuild, but we have a lot of people coming back for 8.3, so this is as good of a time as any to join the fun!

We are social and have a more casual raid on Thursday nights, which starts at 8 EST or 7 server. We are on the Mal’ganis server, so you might have to transfer. Our Thursday raid will hopefully be a tight knit group of people.

If you would like to reach out to me, here is my contact info:
Discord: Dubby#8944
Battle: Adalinn#1858

Hi there! I’m Zahdie from Madstone Allure. We’re a newly formed guild from a few guilds that merged together over the course of BfA, but we have players that have played since Vanilla. We are a casual AOTC guild willing to help each other out. You mentioned being a bit behind since you took a bit of a break, No Problem! We’ll run you through some Mythic+ and get you that sweet loot!

We’re a pretty chill group that get into a bunch of shenanigans and laugh about it as we go. We’re looking to fill our ranks for any aspect of the game. We are on a West Coast server, but the majority of our members are East Coast (and we tend to plan thing in East Coast time). We also have a fairly chatty discord too!

We raid Friday evenings from 8:00pm - 11:30pm EST
Mythic+ dungeons are ran after raids and throughout the week.
We have members who dabble in PvP
We have social members as well as members who RP (not a requirement to join).

If you would like to chat more to see if our guild is a place to call home, please contact me at: PaisleyLyn#1902 (B-tag), LynorePaisley#4936 (discord), or Zahdie-WyrmrestAccord (in-game).

Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

A Horde Guild (Sin City Mafia) on the server Dalaran is looking for a few raid members. Rather then just give you the raid scenario let me break down the guild for you a little bit.

The guild was formed in Nov of 2019 by myself and a friend who ran a guild for 7 years from 2004 until 2011. Basically launch of game until roughly end of Lich King. With a break through a bunch of Cata we came back for MOP and decided to just raid with other teams until recently after a short break in middle of this expac we can back and were ready to form a new community. The raid officer council is made up of raiders who have lots of years experience running raids including some mythic raiding but to call us a mythic clear type bunch would be a false statement. Are we a group who can get AOTC yes.

The guild is very active. We currently have over 900 members. Some pvp, a lot are casual, and some just enjoy being able to come and go as they please with no pressure to do anything. We pride ourselves on being a mature group who gets along. That is not to say we do not joke and have a good time. But we do not allow any racist remarks, do not allow any religious bashing and we do not under any circumstance allow people to talk down to other members about their play style especially in raids. Anyone doing so is removed quickly. While out guild ranges in age group the solid part of the raid team would be from 25-55 for the most part with a few younger players in there. We are also very heavy on men and women. I would say half our raid team is female so we have a good mix for everyone.

Now on to the raid team. As said earlier we formed in Nov of 2019. The plan was to build a raid team to start in 8.3. We raid Fri and Sun from 730-1030 pm eastern and our first raid is Jan 17th to tune up for the first new raid night on Jan 24th. We also play to have an alt raid starting in mid to late Feb on Saturday mornings from 830am to 1130 am but that will be optional.

Our raid team is a mix of very experienced players and some still learning. While we do not carry anyone we do believe in if a player wants to learn and be better and put in the time we will help them. But they have to show they will listen and will put in the time. Anyone who just comes on to raid and thinks that is the only way to get gear is probably not for us. We love to run keys and help people and get enjoyment out of building people who might not have been raiders in the past into raiders in the future.

The goal is to start in 8.3 in Normal not for long just long enough to see how we work as a team before moving into Heroic. This will be the last raid of the expansion so there is no rush. We will build a solid team and when we hit shadowlands we will be strong. That is the goal.

So if this sounds like it might be a good fit for you you can contact me on battle net to talk and see below our current openings… Sportstalk#1891 to pst

Right now I am in need of a tank who can fight along side me and help me grow this team where it needs to go. 1 Healer, and 1 Dps

Hey Shoes,

Shoot me a bnet invite so we can chat some, I too prefer to talk it over instead of just spamming you. Add Pezek#1832 and lets chat.

Thanks!

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 6/8M and 8/8H (AotC) in Eternal Palace. We have completed our raiding in EP this tier, but will be entering Ny’alotha immediately upon it’s release.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 7/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 5/8M 8/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 4/8M 8/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 8/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Exceptional Ranged DPS

BTH: DPS

FART: Tank, DPS

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635