<H> Returning Mythic Raider LF CE Caliber guild

Hello,

I just returned to the game and hit level 120 on my Resto Druid a few days ago and now am ilvl 375 and am still working on gearing up. I just wanted to reach out and see if there is any CE caliber guild that will be willing to give me a shot.

Here is my experience:
I started playing WoW just as Legion launched and was a Ret Paladin (86% Mythic parses and 98% Heroic parses average). I was able to obtain CE Xavius, Gul’dan and Helya. I switched guilds and rerolled as Blood Death Knight and went 6/9M ToS and 10/11M ABT. I was taking a break from WoW when BFA launched due to school and now, I have a lot more free time that I used to so I’m back in the game and wanting to raid at a high level again, with this time as a Resto Druid. I love M+ and raiding so you’ll see me online often!

My preferred faction is Horde. The best times for me is 7pm PST or after. The number of days doesn’t matter to me.

I am still looking!

Hey there! Would love to speak to you further! Our raids start at 6pm PST, but if that is not a problem, feel free to add me on bnet or discord. My info along with guild info is down below!

Guild/Server: <Heck> - Zul’jin Horde
Raid Days/Times : Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00PM - 12AM EST Current Progression: 5/9H 9/9N (8/8M leadership)
Recruitment Contacts: @Sinnahti#6784 on Discord | Sinnahti#1932 on BNET Requirements: Ability to perform on both your class and mechanically at a high level, able to take criticism, desire to improve, and most importantly a good attitude.
Needs: Healers ( MW Monk , Resto Druid or Resto Shaman ), RDPS ( Hunter , Ele Shaman, Warlock, Boomkin ), MDPS ( WW Monk , Warrior, or Rogue ). All exceptional apps are considered, and also looking for solid dps with healer offspecs. Socials are welcome!

Added on bnet. thanks for replying. LF other options