(H) Returning LF Friends/Group

Did this once under the wrong toon… I’m neither alliance or a warlock.

Hello, reactivated my sub after not playing for at least a year. Its been several since I’ve raided seriously though I would like to do so again, or push mythic+ keys, those always seemed fun. Currently I lack a guild though. I’m easy to get a long with and just want to enjoy the game. Currently pushing my Warrior to 60 before I start pushing my Shaman. I did a lot of tanking in Wrath/Cataclysm and a little more in Legion/BFA In a perfect world I’d like to find a tank or healer spot with a solid semi-small group of people. I don’t mind being a dps guy I just get sidetracked sometimes… Can hit me up on battlenet Sithlord420#11925 or Discord Velrouth#3515

I will have to do some leveling but I’m hoping to find a spot with either my warrior as a tank or if necessary a dps. I’ve got a shaman I’d to get into healing with. Also trying to determine what to use my L50 boost on. I love doing Mythic+ and would like to somehow form a group for pushing keys.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you in game.

Sorry, I had to do it twice lol… Didn’t want it posted under an alliance toon >.>

We could always use more people in our guild! Add mertslam#1661 and we can hopefully be your next home!